Bendless LoveBendless Love (2001) Season 3 Episode 3ACV06- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 356 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Robot Bartender, Turanga Leela, Bender, Sal, Joey Mousepad, Flexo, Elzar, Auto-Pilot, Donbot, Clamps, Waiter, Anglelyne, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Bending Robots.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Bending Robot #1, Robot Bartender), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Sal, Joey Mousepad, Flexo, Elzar), Maurice LaMarche (Auto-Pilot, Donbot, Clamps, Waiter), Jan Hooks (Anglelyne), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Bending Robot #2), Tress MacNeille.
- Directed By Swinton O. Scott III.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Eric Horsted.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bendless Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When a sleepwalking Bender causes havoc on Planet Express by indiscriminately bending things in the middle of the night, Professor Farnsworth becomes bent out of shape and sends him off to the Bending Factory where his uncontrollable need to bend becomes... (more)