Anthology Of Interest IAnthology Of Interest I (2000) Season 2 Episode 2ACV16- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 345 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Turanga Leela, Bender, Mr. Panucci, IBM Deep Blue, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Scruffy, Cubert Farnsworth, Nibbler, Giant Anteaters, Vice President Al Gore, Stephen Hawking, Nichelle Nichols, Gary Gygax.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Mr. Panucci), Tress MacNeille (IBM Deep Blue), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad), David Herman (Scruffy), Kath Soucie (Cubert Farnsworth), Frank Welker (Nibbler, Giant Anteaters), Al Gore (as Vice President Al Gore) (Himself), Stephen Hawking (Himself), Nichelle Nichols (Herself), E. Gary Gygax (as Gary Gygax) (Himself), Maurice LaMarche (Narrator).
- Directed By Chris Louden, Rich Moore.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Eric Rogers (Terror at 500 Feet).
Writer, Dial L for Leela: Ken Keeler.
Writer, The Un-Freeze of a Lifetime: David X. Cohen.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Anthology Of Interest I? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fansworth creates a "what if" machine. Bender wonders what if he's 500 feet tall, Leela is a little bit more impulsive, and what if Fry would have never been frozen 1,000 years ago?