How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove BackHow Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back (2000) Season 2 Episode 2ACV10- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 426 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Ipgee, Old Man in Queue, Slow-Mobile Bureaucrat, Turanga Leela, Bender, Australian Laborer, Bureaucrat, Hermes Conrad, Spa 5 Leader, Wristlo-jackomater, Amy Wong, Terry, Lou, Spa 5 Leader, Grade #20 Bureaucrat, Laser-eyed Bureaucrat, No. 1.0, Morgan Proctor, LaBarbara Conrad.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Dr. Zoidberg, Professor Farnsworth, Ipgee, Old Man in Queue, Slow-Mobile Bureaucrat), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Australian Laborer, Bureaucrat), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad), Tress MacNeille (Spa 5 Leader, Wristlo-jackomater), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), David Herman (Terry, Lou, Spa 5 Leader, Grade #20 Bureaucrat, Laser-eyed Bureaucrat, No. 1.0), Nora Dunn (Morgan Proctor), Dawnn Lewis (LaBarbara Conrad).
- Directed By Rich Moore.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Patric M. Verrone.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Professor Farnsworth clones himself, and the result is Cubert. Cubert will anticipate fan complaints about the show's inconsistencies, and then will address them within the show.