The GamblerThe Gambler (1962) Season 2 Episode P-45- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1589 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Arnold, Doctor, Announcer.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Don Messick (Arnold), John Stephenson (Doctor, Announcer), Alan Dinehart III.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alan Dinehart.
- Animated By George Nicholas, William Keil.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Edited By Greg Watson, Joseph Ruby, Warner Leighton, Kenneth Spears, Donald A. Douglas.
- Story Directors: Alex Lovy, Art Davis, Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Robert Gentle, Art Lozzi, Richard H. Thomas.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Gambler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Betting Freddy's gambling obsession returns, and the Flintstone home is soon devoid of furniture. Arnold's boys' club, however, looks great.