Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love? (2000) Season 2 Episode 2ACV05- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 677 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Human Punching-Bag, Turanga Leela, Bender, Robo-Rooter, Nautilus, Randy, Edna, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Fat Man at Gym, Decapodian Welcomer, Decapodian Leader, Female Decapodians.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Human Punching-Bag), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Robo-Rooter, Nautilus, Randy), Tress MacNeille (Edna), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong, Female Decapodian #2), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad), David Herman (Fat Man at Gym, Decapodian Welcomer, Decapodian Leader).
- Directed By Brian Sheesley.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Eric Kaplan.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dr. Zoidberg's home planet will be visited, and he will fall in love.