Xmas StoryXmas Story (1999) Season 2 Episode 2ACV04- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 612 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Conan O'Brien's Announcer, Tree, Turanga Leela, Bender, Man with Broken Leg, Crowd, Linda, Tinny Tim, Morbo, Inglis Raoul, Robot Santa Claus, Hermes Conrad, Reverend Preacherbot, Skier, Weapons Shop Clerk, Pet Shop Clerk, Amy Wong, Nibbler, Parrot, Conan O'Brien, Homeless Robots.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Conan O'Brien's Announcer, Tree Voice), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Man with Broken Leg), Tress MacNeille (Crowd, Linda, Tinny Tim), Maurice LaMarche (Morbo, Inglis Raoul), John Goodman (Robot Santa Claus), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Reverend Preacherbot, Homeless Robot #2), David Herman (Skier, Weapons Shop Clerk, Pet Shop Clerk, Homeless Robot #1), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Frank Welker (Nibbler, Parrot [uncredited]), Conan O'Brien (Himself).
- Directed By Peter Avanzino.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By David X. Cohen.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Xmas Story? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information