The Series Has Landed
Alternate Title: Episode Two: The Series Has LandedThe Series Has Landed (Episode Two: The Series Has Landed) (1999) Season 1 Episode 1ACV02- Futurama Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1175 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Curiosity Company, Rough Draft Studios
- Futurama Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Moon Farmer, Commercial Announcer, Turanga Leela, Bender, Sal, Animatronic Whalers, Not Evans, Evans, Man in Line, Craterface, Lulubelle 7, Daisy-May 128K, Amy Wong, Hermes Conrad, Horrible Gelatinous Blob, Moon Rover Ride Narrator, Ralph Kramden Animatronic, The Crushinator, Buggalo, Animatronic Gophers.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Philip J. Fry, Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Moon Farmer, Commercial Announcer), Katey Sagal (Turanga Leela), John DiMaggio (Bender, Sal, Animatronic Whalers, Not Evans, Evans, Man in Line), Tress MacNeille (Craterface, Lulubelle 7, Daisy-May 128K, Animatronic Gopher #1), Lauren Tom (Amy Wong), Phil LaMarr (Hermes Conrad, Animatronic Gopher #2), Maurice LaMarche (Horrible Gelatinous Blob, Moon Rover Ride Narrator, Ralph Kramden Animatronic, The Crushinator, Buggalo).
- Directed By Peter Avanzino.
- Produced By J. Stewart Burns, Brian J. Cowan, Jason Grode, Claudia Katz, Lewis Morton, Jane O'Brien, Patric Verrone.
Executive Producers: David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
Co-Executive Producers: Eric Horsted, Claudia De La Roca.
Co-Producers: Alex Johns, Eric Kaplan, Mili Smythe.
Consulting Producers: Tom Gammill, Bill Oakley, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Josh Weinstein.
- Animated By Gregg Vanzo (Executive Animation Producer).
- Written By Ken Keeler.
- Edited By Paul D. Calder.
- Art Director: Bill Morrison.
- Visual Effects: Scott Vanzo, Conan Low, Rick Sevy, Eric Whited.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Series Has Landed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fry, Leela and Bender have to deliver a package to the moon. Fry is excited because he still envisions it as a special experience to go to the moon, but it is routine for the citizens in the year 3000. The moon is nothing more than an amusement park, with some... (more)