Stuck Together, Torn ApartStuck Together, Torn Apart (2002) Season 3 Episode 3ACX10- Family Guy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 1019 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Animation
- Family Guy Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Chris Griffin, Meg Griffin, Joe, Brenda Meredith, Green Monster, Higgins, Ross Fishman, Tom Selleck as "Magnum, P. I.", Shelly, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Vocal Talent: Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Stewie, Brian), Alex Borstein (Lois), Seth Green (Chris), Mila Kunis (Meg), Patrick Warburton (Joe), Scott Lynn (Brenda Meredith), Mike Barker (Green Monster), Chris Cox (Higgins, Ross Fishman, Tom Selleck as "Magnum, P. I."), Nicole Sullivan (Shelly), Jennifer Love Hewitt (Herself).
- Directed By Michael Dante DiMartino.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mike Barker, Matt Weitzman.
Executive Producers: Seth MacFarlane, Dan Palladino.
Co-Executive Producer: David Goodman.
Supervising Producers: Mike Barker, Matt Weitzman.
Co-Producers: Ricky Blitt, Chris Sheridan.
Consulting Producer: Gary Janetti.
Line Producer: Melissa Owen.
- Written By Mark Hentemann.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Stuck Together, Torn Apart? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After touching glue, Stewie ends up being attached to Brian's head. Meanwhile, Peter gets jealous after spying Lois with a high-school friend. His jealousy forces a trial separation.