Hawaiian EscapadeHawaiian Escapade (1962) Season 3 Episode P-71- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1439 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Larry Lava, Stoneheart, C.W. Crater, Goldrock, Joe, TV Announcer, Boy.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Don Messick (Stoneheart, TV Announcer, Boy), John Stephenson (Larry Lava, C.W. Crater, Goldrock, Joe).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ralph Somerville, Emil Carle, Ed Parks, Amby Paliwoda.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Jack Carr, Harry Holt, George Goepper.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Edited By Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Art Davis.
- Story Supervision: Arthur Piersen.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Walt Clinton.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hawaiian Escapade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wilma and Betty win a trip to Rockiki Beach to meet Larry Lava and appear on the "Hawaiian Spy" detective TV series.