Flash Gun FreddieFlash Gun Freddie (1962) Season 3 Episode P-75- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1461 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Dino, Clerk, Kid, Elephant, Porcupine, Bird, Mr. Millrocks, Martha Millrocks, Baby, Mailman, Man, Baby Pterodactyls, Mother Pterodactyl, Editor, Manager, Hoods.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Martha Millrocks, Mother Pterodactyl), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino, Elephant, Bird, Baby, Baby Pterodactyls), Bea Benedaret (Betty), Howard Morris (Clerk, Kid, Porcupine), John Stephenson (Mr. Millrocks, Mailman, Man, Editor, Manager, 1st Hood).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Parks, Carlo Vinci, Ed Love, Hugh Fraser.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Jack Raymond.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Lewis Marshall.
- Story Supervision: Arthur Piersen.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Willie Ito, Irv Spector.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Neenah Maxwell.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Flash Gun Freddie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fred and Barney pursue a career in photography when Fred purchases a Polarock camera.