Peek-A-Boo CameraPeek-A-Boo Camera (1963) Season 4 Episode P-102- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1455 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Quartz, Rocky Genial, Owner, Sportscaster, Sleuth, Doorman, TV Announcer, Monkey, Cat, Emcee, Shelly, Baseball Fan, Grand Poobah, Tortoise, Cop, Buffaloes, Birds.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm), Allan Melvin (Quartz, Owner, Sportscaster, Sleuth, Doorman, 1st Buffalo), Howard Morris (TV Announcer, Monkey, Cat, Buffalo #3, Emcee, Bird #1), Hal Smith (Rocky Genial, Buffalo #2, Buffalo #4, Shelly, Baseball Fan, Bird #2), Doug Young (Grand Poobah, Tortoise, Cop).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Goepper, Harvey Toombs, Kenneth Muse, Hicks Lokey.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Barry E. Blitzer (as Barry Blitzer).
- Edited By Larry Cowan, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Paul Sommer.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Willie Ito, Jerry Eisenberg.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Peek-A-Boo Camera? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information