One Hundred And One Dalmatians
Alternate Title: 101 DalmatiansOne Hundred And One Dalmatians (101 Dalmatians , 101 Dalmations) (1961) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 7308 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Film Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Pongo, Perdita, Roger Radcliff, Anita Radcliff, Nanny, Cruella De Vil, Jasper Badun, Horace Badun, Rolly, Patch, Penny, Lucky, Freckles, Rover, Pepper, The Captain, The Colonel, Sergeant Tibs, Danny, Prissy, Coco, Lucy, Towser, Queenie, Princess, Duchess, Thunderbolt, Dirty Dawson, Miss Birdwell, Mr. Simpkins, Inspector Craven, Percival Fauncewater, Spotty.
- Vocal Talent: Rod Taylor (Pongo), Betty Lou Gerson (Cruella De Vil, Miss Birdwell), Cate Bauer (Perdita), Lisa Daniels (Perdita), Ben Wright (Roger), Lisa Davis (Anita), Martha Wentworth (Nanny, Queenie, Lucy), J. Pat O'Malley (Colonel, Jasper), Fred Worlock (Horace, Craven), Tudor Owen (Towser), Tom Conway (Quizmaster), Collie), George Pelling (Danny), Thurl Ravenscroft (The Captain), David Frankham (Sergeant Tibs), Ramsay Hill (Television Announcer, The Labrador), Queenie Leonard (Princess), Marjorie Bennett (Duchess), Barbara Beaird (Rolly), Mickey Maga (Patch), Sandra Abbott (Penny), Mimi Gibson (Lucky), Barbara Luddy (Rover), Paul Frees (Dirty Dawson), Lucille Bliss (Commercial Singer), Rickie Sorensen (Spotty), Dal McKennon (Dalmatian Puppy, Sheepdog and Hound Barks), Bob Stevens, Max Smith, Sylvia Marriott, Basil Ruysdael, Don Barclay, Jeanne Bruns, Bill Lee, Helene Stanley, Paul Wexler, Mary Wickes.
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervision: Ken Peterson.
- Animated By Hal King, Les Clark, Cliff Nordberg, Blaine Gibson, Eric Cleworth, John Sibley, Art Stevens, Julius Svendsen, Hal Ambro, Ted Berman, Bill Keil, Don Lusk, Dick Lucas, Amby Paliwoda.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Frank Thomas (Pongo), Marc Davis (Cruella), John Lounsbery, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], Eric Larson.
Effects Animators: Jack Boyd, Dan MacManus, Ed Parks, Jack Buckley.
- Written By Bill Peet.
Book "The Hundred, One Dalmatians": Dodie Smith.
- Edited By Donald Halliday, Roy M. Brewster, Jr..
- Art Direction and Production Design: Ken Anderson.
- Color Styling: Walt Peregoy.
- Character Styling: Bill Peet, Tom Oreb.
- Layout Styling: Don Griffith, Colin Campbell, Erni Nordli.
- Layouts: Basil Davidovich, Joe Hale, Dick Ung, McLaren Stewart, Dale Barnhart, Homer Jonas, Vance Gerry, Ray Aragon, Al Zinnen, Sammie June Lanham, Victor Haboush.
- Backgrounds: Al Dempster, Ralph Hulett, Anthony Rizzo, Bill Layne.
- Special Processes: Ub Iwerks, Eustace Lycett.
- Sound Supervisor: Robert O. Cook.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about One Hundred And One Dalmatians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Clever Dalmatian Pongo arranges to meet the neighborhood's pretty female Dalmatian, Perdita, and in the process unites their two masters, Roger and Anita. After a rather large litter of puppies provokes the interest of Cruella De Vil, the parents must find them... (more)