Room For TwoRoom For Two (1964) Season 4 Episode P-110- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 1196 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Joe Rockhead, Grand Poobah, Cat, Phonograph Bird, Grand Poobah, Cop, Beaver.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino), Bea Benaderet (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm), Hal Smith (Joe Rockhead, Cat, Phonograph Bird), Doug Young (Grand Poobah, Cop, Beaver).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Nicholas, Ed Parks, Hicks Lokey.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Lewis Marshall.
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber, Lance Nolley.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Room For Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Barney's deciding vote against Fred in the Water Buffalo of the Year run-off leads to a bitter fight over a new room, which the two add onto the Flintstone house.