CinderellastoneCinderellastone (1964) Season 5 Episode P-117- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1574 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Mr. Slate, Mrs. Slate, Gravel Pit Dinosaurs, Gravel Pit Bird Shovel, Quarry Workers, Turtle, Elephant, Silt, Time Clock Dinosaur, Fairy Godmother, Mr. Stuckle, Butler, Music Band Leader, Music Band, Short Man With Glasses, J.F., Red Haired Woman at Party, Party Guest at Pool, Drowning Party Guest, Secretary.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred Flintstone), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma Flintstone, Fairy Godmother, Mrs. Slate), Mel Blanc (Barney Rubble, Dino, Gravel Pit Bird Shovel), Gerry Johnson (Betty Rubble, Red Haired Woman at Party, Secretary), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm, Hoppy Hopperoo, Quarry Worker 1#, Mr. Stuckle, Butler, Music Band Leader, J.F., Party Guest at Pool, Drowning Party Guest), John Stephenson (Mr. Slate, Quarry Worker 2#, Silt, Short Man with Glasses).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Bob Carr, Allen Wilzbach, Hicks Lokey.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Don Patterson, Ed Love.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Edited By Donald A. Douglas, Greg Watson.
- Story Director: Lewis Marshall.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Jerry Eisenberg, Iwao Takamoto.
- Backgrounds: Robert Gentle.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Buddy Meyers.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Ted Bemiller, Bob Colis, Eugene Borghi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cinderellastone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information