Night Of The LizardNight Of The Lizard (1994) Season 1 Episode 29305- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 905 times total.
- Marvel Films Animation
- New World Entertainment.
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Curt Conners/The Lizard, Margaret Conners, Eddie Brock, Sam, Billy Conners, Aunt May Parker, Debra Whitman, Joe "Robbie" Robertson.
- Vocal Talent: Christopher Daniel Barnes (Spider-Man, Spider-Carnage/Peter Parker), Edward Asner (J. Jonah Jameson), Joe Campanella (Curt Conners/The Lizard), Giselle Archer (as Giselle Achecar) (Margaret Conners), Hank Azaria (Eddie Brock), Ken Chandler (Sam), Toby Scott Ganger (Billy Conners), Linda Gary (Aunt May Parker), Liz Georges (Debra Whitman), Rodney Saulsberry (Joe "Robbie" Robertson).
- Produced By John Semper.
Executive Producers: Avi Arad, Stan Lee.
Supervising Producer: Bob Richardson.
- Written By Gerry Conway, Stan Berkowitz, John Semper.
- Edited By Richard Allen.
- Voice Director: Tony Pastor.
- Casting: Tony Pastor, Ralph Rivera.
- Recording Assistant: Mark Caballero.
- Dialogue Recording: Screenmusic Studios.
- Art Director: Dennis Venizelos.
- Production Design: Wayne Schulz.
- Art Coordinator: Michael Tyau.
- Character Design: Dell Barras.
- Prop Design: Wayne Schulz.
- Additional Character & Prop Design: Donn Greer, J.C. Ponice, Moon Choi.
- Background Design: Enzo Baldi, Brad Morris, Lawrence Kim, Fred Carrillo.
- Background Painter: Dennis Venizelos.
- Color Key Artists: Deroad Aghamalian, Allyn Conley.
- Storyboard Coordinator: Ken Laramay.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Bill Riling.
- Storyboard Artists: Rick Hoberg, Bob Souza, Bill Riling, Kenji Machizaki, John Ahern, Gary Graham, Ken Laramay, Clint Taylor, Dick Seabast, Toshihiko Masuda, Floro Dery, Jim Janes, Kuni Bowen, Jerry Eisenberg, Hank Tucker, Jason So, Del Barras, Jim McLean.
- Supervising Director: Bob Shellhorn.
- Animation Directors: Richard Bowman, Joe Morrison, Bob Treat, Frank Andrina, Bob Kirk, Mike Svayko, Bill Exter.
- Checking: Bob Revell.
- Music Orchestration: Udi Harpaz.
- Theme Written And Performed By: Joe Perry.
- Post Production: Sound Advantage, Inc.
- Video Post Production: Complete Post, Inc.
- Sound Effects Editors: Robert Duran, Phyllis Ginter, Ray Leonard, Thomas Chan.
- Dialogue Editors: Melissa Ellis, Robbi Smith.
- Post Production Supervisor: Dennis Graham.
- Re-Recording Mixers: Ray Leonard, Melissa Ellis.
- Recording Engineer: Tom Migrdichian.
- Music Editor: Jay Bolton.
- Assistant Editor: Gayle McIntyre, C. K. Horness.
- Series Coordinator: Megan Brown.
- Production Executive: Matthew Edelman.
- Coordinating Producer: John Cawley.
- 3-D Animation Technical Coordinator: Dick Wolf.
- 3-D Computer Backgrounds: Kronos Digital Entertainment. Inc.
- Producer: Stanley Liu.
- Supervising Director: Keiko Dyamada.
- Episode Director: Yeun Byoung Kim.
- Animation Checker: Mase Tomino.
- Animators: Amie Hong, Joe Lampore Jr., Hak Soo Ha, Darrek Kosen, Chuck Suong.
- Overseas Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha.
- Producer For Tokyo Movie Shinsha: Koji Takeuchi.
- Assistant Checker: Sung-Ur Ma.
- BG Artist: Kyoung-Sook Park.
- Assistant Directors: Mayuni Shoji, Keichiro Furuya.
- BG Director: Yurihilo Yokoyama.
- Color Staff: Yoshimi Nisiwaei.
- Layout Artist: Young-Mo Lee.
- Production Assistant : Takako Yamado.
- Production Coordinator: Keiji Kishi.
- Project Director/Animator: Larry Paolicelli.
- Production Manager: Teruhisa Yamaji.
© 1995 Marvel Entertainment Group, Inc.
A Division Of New World Entertainment
All Rights Reserved.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Night Of The Lizard? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Peter Parker and his college science professor Dr. Curt Conners explore Neogenics as a method of limb regeneration, but the experiment later proves to go awry. It seems that a creature known as the Lizard has been spotted in the sewers of New York City. Peter is... (more)