Sands Of CrimeSands Of Crime (1967) - Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 445 times total.
- Grantray Lawrence Animation.
- Spider-Man Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Spider-Man/Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, Betty Brant, Photographer, Interviewer, Police Officer, Sandman, Captain Stacy, Security Guards.
- Vocal Talent: Paul Soles (Spider-Man/Peter Parker), Paul Kligman (J. Jonah Jameson), Peg Dixon (Betty Brant), Bernard Cowan (Security Guard #2, Photographer), Gillie Fenwick (Security Guard #1, Interviewer, Police Officer [uncredited]), Tom Harvey (Sandman [uncredited]), Len Carlson (Captain Stacy [uncredited]).
- Directed By Grant Simmons, Clyde Geronimi, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Ray Patterson.
Executive Producer: Robert L. Lawrence.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Bentley, Dan Bessie, George Cannata, Herman Cohen, I. Howard Ellis, Bill House, Tom McDonald, Chic Otterstrom, Don Scholat, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins, Harvey Toombs, Kay Wright, John Dunn.
- Written By Bill Danch, Al Bertino, Phil Babet, Dick Robbins, Dick Cassarino.
Story Supervision: June Patterson.
- Edited By Hank Gozenberg, Bryce Corso.
- Layout: Ray Aragon, Joe Asturino, Herb Hazelton, Jim Mueller, C.L. Hartman, John Ewing, Joel Siebel, Nino Carbe.
- Background: Curt Perkins, Bill Butler, Dick Thomas, Mike Kawaguchi.
- Production Supervisor: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Unit Production Manager: Gen Meyers.
- Animation Checking: Ronnie Greenwood, Dave Hoffman.
- Story and Art Consultants: "Smilin'" Stan Lee, "Jazzy" Johnny Romita.
- Re-Recording: Producers Sound Service.
A KRANTZ FILMS RELEASE
SPIDER-MAN™ Appears In MARVEL™ COMICS MAGAZINES
© Superhero Productions, Inc. • MCMLXVII • All Rights Reserved
© Marvel Comics Group • MCMLXVII • All Rights Reserved
Spider-Man Is A Trademark Of The Marvel Comics Group. This Program Is Produced Under The Licence Of The Marvel Comics Group.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sands Of Crime? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Sandman uses his ability to manipulate his body to steal the Goliath Diamond. The Sandman tells J. Jonah Jameson that he's placed a $2 million ransom for its return. Spider-Man is framed for stealing the world's biggest diamond. Now, he must defeat the... (more)