Surfin' FredSurfin' Fred (1965) Season 5 Episode P-140- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1586 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Jimmy Darrock, Al, Surfers.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino), Gerry Johnson (Betty), James Darren (Jimmy Darrock), Howard Morris (Al), Lenny Weinrib.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Allen Wilzbach, Bob Carr, Dick Lundy, Lou Kachivas.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Kenneth Muse.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Joanna Lee.
- Edited By Greg Watson, Milton Krear, Buddy Meyers.
- Story Direction: Alex Lovy.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber.
- Backgrounds: Phil Lewis, Don Watson, Richard Khim, Eugene Giddance.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Ted Bemiller, Bob Collis, Eugene Borghi.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Surfin' Fred? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Surf star Fred (Troy) teaches other beachgoers to surf. He becomes a surfing fool among the teenagers at Rock Island, requiring frequent rescues by lifeguard Jimmy Darrock.