Disorder In The CourtDisorder In The Court (1965) Season 6 Episode P-143- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1360 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Flintstones Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Detective Shale, Defense Attorney, Bailiff, The Mangler.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Reed (Fred), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Mel Blanc (Barney), Gerry Johnson (Betty), Don Messick (Bamm-Bamm, Dino), Daws Butler (Detective Shale, Defense Attorney, Bailiff), Henry Corden (The Mangler).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Dick Lundy, Kenneth Muse.
Additional Animation, Uncredited: Ed Aardel, George Goepper, Gerry Hathcock, Ed Love, George Nichols, Don Patterson, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols.
- Written By Herb Finn, Alan Dinehart.
- Edited By Tony Milch.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Story Director: Alex Lovy.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber, Alex Ignatiev.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Fernando Arce, Rene Garcia.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade, Charles Flekal.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Disorder In The Court? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Barney and Fred are picked for jury duty. Fred is picked as foreman and fears for his life after he delivers a guilty verdict for vicious Mangler- who promptly escapes from prison.