Whose Tale is it Anyway?Whose Tale is it Anyway? (1990) Season 7 Episode 713- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 271 times total.
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Jim Henson Television
- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Skeeter, Animal, Nanny, Bunsen, Beaker, Robin, Yoda, Janice.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Kermit, Beaker), Greg Berg (Fozzie, Scooter, Yoda), Katie Leigh (Rowlf), Howie Mandel (Animal, Skeeter, Bunsen), Laurie O'Brien (Miss Piggy), Russi Taylor (Gonzo, Robin), Barbara Billingsley (Nanny), Dave Coulier (Janice).
- Produced By Roy Allen Smith.
Associate Producers: Jessica Dunn, Beth Gunn.
Executive Producers: Michael K. Frith, Joe Taritero.
- Written By Sindy McKay, Larry Swerdlove.
- Edited By Warren Taylor.
- Created for Television by: Jim Henson.
- Developed for Television by: Jeffrey Scott.
- Story Editor and Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Supervising Director: Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: Maxwell Becraft, Brad Case, Joan Case, Rudy Cataldi, John Cataldi, Barbara Dourmashkin-Case, Graham Morris.
- Animation Supervisor: Armand Shaw.
- Animation Dialog Exposure: Erik Jan Peterson.
- Storyboard Directors: Yi-Chih Chen, Scott Jorgensen, Debra L. Pugh, Scott Shaw!, Doug Vandegrift.
- Model Design: Enrique Braxton May, Darrel Bowen, Laureen Burger.
- Color Design: Mary Ann Steward.
- Background Design Supervisor: Robert Schaefer.
- Background Design: Lorraine Marue.
- Photo Backgrounds: John Burton, Jr.
- Graphics: Don Foster.
- Original Musical Score: Robert Irving, Hank Saroyan.
- Special Musical Material: Alan O'Day, Janis Liebhart.
- Music Coordinator: Don McGinnis.
- Dialog and Music Recorded by: West Productions, Inc.
- Editorial Supervisor: Richard Allen.
- Film Editor: Warren Taylor.
- Assistant Editor: Jay Bixsen.
- Video Post-Production Services: Complete Post, Inc.
- Tape Editors: Frank Mazzaro, Dana Jack.
- Post-Production Color: Chris Devlin, Steven P. Arkle, Joe Cook.
- Audio Post-Production Services: West Productions, Inc.
- Mixer: David John West.
- Sound Supervisor: Cindy Rabideau.
- Music Supervisor: Chris Rabideau.
- Script Coordinator: Jennie Lupinacci.
- Production Assistant: Del Whitely.
- Checking Supervisor: Rob Nadsady.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jim Graziano, Joe Mazzuca.
- Produced in Association with: AKOM PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
"KERMIT P.I." AND "PIGS IN SPACE" ANIMATED SEQUENCES
- Produced by: Bob Richardson, Hank Saroyan.
- Music by: Rob Walsh.
- Additional Voices by: Bob Bergen, Hal Rayle.
- Special Thanks to: JIM HENSON PRODUCTIONS, SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, WILD RIVERS.
- Additional Footage Provided by: BUDGET FILMS, FILMBANK, UCLA FILM ARCHIVE LIBRARY.
Courtesy of Columbia Pictures and Norman Maurer Productions
MARVEL PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
© MCMXCI Jim Henson Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Whose Tale is it Anyway?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information