Fozzie's Last LaughFozzie's Last Laugh (1985) Season 2 Episode 203- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 601 times total.
- Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Jim Henson Television
- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Skeeter, Animal, Nanny, Bunsen, Beaker, Robin, Mr. Rowdy (Archive Footage), Steve Martin (Archive Footage).
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Kermit, Beaker), Greg Berg (Fozzie, Scooter), Katie Leigh (Rowlf), Howie Mandel (Animal, Skeeter, Bunsen), Laurie O'Brien (Miss Piggy), Russi Taylor (Gonzo, Robin), Barbara Billingsley (Nanny), Charles Chaplin (Mr. Rowdy [Archive Footage] [uncredited]), Steve Martin (Himself [Archive Footage] [uncredited]), Peter Cullen.
- Produced By Bob Richardson.
Associate Producers: Adam Bleibtreu, John Gibbs.
Executive Producers: Margaret Loesch, Lee Gunther.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Created For Television By: Jim Henson.
- Developed For Television By: Jeffrey Scott.
- Creative Consultant: Michael K. Frith.
- Art Director: Takashi.
- Story Editor: Hank Saroyan.
- Story Consultant: Jack Mendelsohn.
- Script Coordinator: Carol Remo.
- Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Supervising Directors: Terrence Lennon, Ray Lee.
- Animation Directors: Warren Batchelder, Brad Case, Joan Case, Gerry Chiniquy, Bill Exter, Jeff Hale, Bob Kirk, Al Kouzel, Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Margaret Nichols, Karen Peterson, Tom Ray, Bob Shellhorn, Bob Treat.
- Animation Supervisor: Ken Kessel.
- Animation Storyboard Directors: Bob Curtis, Bob Dranko, Holly Forsyth, Bob Fuentes, Scott Jerald, Mike Joens, Todd Kurosawa, Jim Mueller, Scott Shaw, Lonnie Lloyd, Wendell Washer.
- Animation Storyboard: Vicki Banks, Janet Chin, Barbara Huggins, Alissa Myerson, Swinton O. Scott III, Craig Zukowski.
- Animation Model Designs: Scott Shaw, Matt Bates, Jean M. Gilmore, Leon Joosen, Phil Ortiz, Chris Sanders, Jeff Schroeder, Bob Scott, Pat Ventura.
- Animation Background Design: Dennis Venizelos, Bill Frake, Mike Hodgson, Andrew Phillipson, Phil Phillipson, Jeff Richards, Robert Schaefer, Bob Smith, Martin Strudler.
- Muppet Babies Design Consultant: Jim Mahon.
- Original Score Composed And Conducted By: Robert J. Walsh.
- Special Musical Material: Alan O'Day, Janis Liebhart, Scott Brownlee.
- Music Coordinator: Don McGinnis.
- Music Recorded By: Terry Jennings.
- Supervising Editor: Steve Brown.
- Supervising Music Editor: Richard Allen S.M.E.
- Sound Effects Editors: Jim Blodgett, Alison Cobb, Matt Cope, Michael Depatie, John Detra, Karen Doulac, Reuvein Effi, Bruce Elliot, Ron Fedele, Richard Gannon, Jerry Jacobson, Nicholas James, Joe Reitano, Michael Tomack.
- Video Tape Editors: Frank Mazzaro, Pam Marshall.
- Production Supervisor: Jim Graziano.
- Production Manager: Barbara Donatelli.
- Assistant To Bob Richardson: Maia Maltese.
- Assistant To Hank Saroyan: Kathy Selbert.
- Film Research: Barbara Beck.
- Research: Larry Swerdlove.
- Post Production Associate: Andrew Golov.
- Technical Consultant: John Burton Jr.
- Photo Layout: Peter Montgomery.
- Produced In Association With: Toei Animation Co., Ltd.
- Additional Footage: Em Gee Film Library, Rocketman, Union Pacific Railroad.
- Executive In Charge Of Series: Hank Saroyan.
© Henson Associates, Inc., MCMLXXXVI
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Fozzie's Last Laugh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fozzie decides he doesn't want to be a comedian anymore after Piggy hurts his feelings.