The Little Amazon QueenThe Little Amazon Queen (1985) Season 3 Episode 301- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 431 times total.
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- American Broadcasting Company
- The Littles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lucy Little, Tom Little, Henry Bigg, Mr. George Bigg, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mrs. Bigg, Ashley, Slick.
- Vocal Talent: Gregg Berger (William), Bettina Bush (Lucy), Robert David Hall (Dinky), Jimmy Keegan (Henry Bigg), Mona Marshall (Mrs. Evans), Alvy Moore (Grandpa), Patricia Parris (Helen), Hal Smith (Uncle Augustus), Pat Frahley (Slick), B. J. Ward (Ashely).
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama (Executive Producers).
- Written By Jim Schumann.
Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Creative Supervision: Jean Chalopin.
- Based on Books by: John Peterson.
- Developer: Woody Kling.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Characters Designers: Christian Choquet, Vincent Gassier, Oliver Pillard, Edouard David, Michel Simon.
- Art Direction: Shichirô Kobayashi.
- Storyboard Artist: Douglas Vandegrift.
- Singer, Theme Song: Rachelle Cano.
- Sound Recordist: Paul J. Diller.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Little Amazon Queen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Henry and the Littles travel to the Amazon jungle with Professor Mendoza in search of his daughter Alandra, who has been lost since birth.