Ben DinkyBen Dinky (1985) Season 3 Episode 307- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 453 times total.
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- American Broadcasting Company
- The Littles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Ashley Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus.
- Vocal Talent: Gregg Berger (William Little), Patricia Parris (Helen Little), Alvy Moore (Grandpa Little), Robert David Hall (Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg), Donavan Freberg (Tom Little), Bettina Bush (Lucy Little), B.J. Ward (Ashley Little), Pat Fraley (Slick the Turtle), Laurel Page (Mrs. Bigg), Jimmy Keegan (Henry Bigg), Mona Marshall (Mrs. Evans), Hal Smith (Uncle Augustus), Candace Craig, Paul Eiding, Jonathan Goldsmith, David Hollander, Irv Immerson, Ken Sansom, Marilyn Schreffler, John Stephenson, Russi Taylor, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Olivier Jean-Marie.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama (Executive Producers).
- Written By Jim Schumann.
Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Creative Supervision: Jean Chalopin.
- Based on Books by: John Peterson.
- Developer: Woody Kling.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Characters Designers: Christian Choquet, Vincent Gassier, Oliver Pillard, Edouard David, Michel Simon.
- Art Direction: Shichirô Kobayashi.
- Storyboard Artist: Douglas Vandegrift.
- Singer, Theme Song: Rachelle Cano.
- Sound Recordist: Paul J. Diller.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Ben Dinky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While exploring Roman ruins, Dinky accidentally activates a portal to ancient Rome, where he's assumed to be the legendary "Ben Dinky the Great Gladiator."