The Little WinnerThe Little Winner (1983) Season 1 Episode 106- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 514 times total.
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- American Broadcasting Company
- The Littles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Townspeople, Midget Models Clerk, Mailman.
- Vocal Talent: Jimmy Keegan (Henry Bigg), Bettina Bush (Lucy Little), Donavan Freberg (Tom Little), Gregg Berger (William Little), Patricia Parris (Helen Little), Alvy Moore (Grandpa Little), Robert David Hall (Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg), Laurel Page (Mrs. Bigg), Paul Eiding, Ken Sansom, Irv Immerman, Mona Marshall, John Stephenson, Candy Craig.
- Directed By Bernard Deyriès.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
Executive Producers: Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Edited By Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Philippe Kotlarsky.
- Creative Supervision: Jean Chalopin.
- Based on Books by: John Peterson.
- Developer: Woody Kling.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Characters Designers: Christian Choquet, Vincent Gassier, Oliver Pillard, Edouard David, Michel Simon.
- Storyboards: Jack White, Ulf Thelander, Hideo Takayashiki, Douglas Vandegrift, Raffaela Lombardi, Michael Reyna, Keiichi Koike, Christian Choquet, Rhoydon Shishido.
- Animation Directors: Kazumi Fukushima, Kazuo Terada, Shinichi Ishida, Shunji Doga.
- Background Directors: Tsutomu Ishigaki, Michel Simon.
- Director of Photography: Hajime Hasegawa.
- Editing Directors: Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Philippe Kotlarsky.
- Painting Director: Michiko Ikeuchi.
- Production Management: Marilyn Kowalchuk, Jaimie Bennett, Nicole Pascal, Nobuo Inada, Yooichi Ikeda, Max Saldinger, Suzanne Remiot, Laurent Omont.
- Exposure Sheets: Gary Lewis.
- Video Supervision: Dana Binder.
- Production Supervisior: Tetsuo Katayama.
- Post Production Supervisor: Marsha Goodman.
- Music: Shuky Levy, Haim Saban.
- Music Editing: Sam Horta.
- Recorded by: Soundtrazz Studio.
- Sound Editing: Cinepost Inc., W.R. Kowalchuk, Robert S. Birchard.
- Rerecorded by: B&B Sound.
- Mixer: Jeffrey Haboush.
An ABC Entertainment Production
© 1983 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
In Cooperation with DiC
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Little Winner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dinky Little enters a contest for a gas-powered model Cyclone airplane from the Midget Model Company. To everyone's surprise, he wins. Ignoring Grandpa Little's protests, he sets off to the city himself, so now Grandpa, Tom and Lucy must set off to save Dinky... (more)