The Biot in RedThe Biot in Red (1994) Season 1 Episode 4308-033- Phantom 2040 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 384 times total.
- Hearst Entertainment, Inc., Minos S.A., France 16
- Phantom 2040 Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sparks, Virtual Addict, Pavlova, Dr. Jak, Betty the Saxophonist, Professor Jack Archer, Sean One, Aunt Heloise, Kit Walker, Jr./24th Phantom.
- Vocal Talent: Pamela Adlon (as Pamela Segall) (Sparks), Jeff Bennett (Virtual Addict), Liz Georges (Pavlova), Mark Hamill (Dr. Jak), Iona Morris (Betty the Saxophonist), Alan Oppenheimer (Professor Jack Archer), Rob Paulsen (Sean One), Carrie Snodgress (Aunt Heloise), Scott Valentine (Kit Walker, Jr./24th Phantom), Bibi Osterwald.
- Directed By Vincent Bassol, Michel Lyman, Mike Kaweski, Bertrand Tager Kagan.
- Produced By Mary Chojnowski Corbett.
Executive Producers: William E. Miller, David Corbett, Jeffrey Schon.
Associate Producer: Mary Katherine Moore.
Line Producers: Gwen Wetzler, Michel Lyman.
- Written By Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Based on the Character Created by Lee Falk.
- Executive Story Editors: Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Additional Development by Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Art Director/Conceptual Designer: Thom Schillinger.
- Original Model Design: Peter Chung.
- Additional Model Design: Paula La Fond, Stephanie Pyren-Fortel, Eric Canete.
- Storyboards: Romeo Francisco, Aleta Estes, David Williams, Rex Irvine, Vincenzo Tripetti.
- Storyboard Cleanup: Cesar Magsombol, Art Lee, John Lee, Peter Pace, Vincent Michael Edwards.
- Color Key: Allyn Conley, Jane Lane.
- Color Key Assistant: Darcee Frisch Olson.
- Computer Graphics: Thomas Kim.
- Background Layout: Jesse Santos, Nick Pugh, Melissa Suber, Vladimir Spasojevic.
- Background Color: Barbara Schade, Rebecca Jo Morales.
- Voice Direction: Stu Rosen.
- Production Manager: Andrew J. Leith.
- Production Controllers: Loretta Abata Elliot.
- Assistant to the Executive Producer: Miken Lee Wong.
- Educational Consultant: John Arnold.
- Production Executive: Steve Herman.
- Production Coordinators: Shareena Carlson, Lisa Larrick, Jamie Adner.
- Production Assistants: Katharine Nartonis, Courtney Narz, Bryan Thompson, Stefan Marks.
- Pre-Edit/Track Reader: Laurie Wetzler.
- Post Production Audio France: H2 Prod., Montage Sapa PM.
- Dialogue Recording and Editing: The L.A. Studios, Inc.
- Production Supervisor France: Scott La Barge.
- Production Supervisor Korea: Mike Kaweski.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor, France: Scott La Barge.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor, Los Angeles: D.J. Graham.
- French Production Adapter: Helene Joubaud.
- Supervising Producers: Rene Huchez, Barham Rohani.
- Production Manager: Caroline Guicheux.
- Production Supervisors: Jean Marc Desrosiers, Michel Gantier.
- Animation Production: Sei Young Animation Co., Ltd.
- Executives in Charge: Choi An Hee, Cho Jung Jin.
- Produced by Hearst Entertainment Inc., Minos S.A., France 3
Created for Television by Hearst Entertainment, Inc.
Phantom 2040 and its characters are trademarks of The Hearst Corporation
King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Biot in Red? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Phantom is trapped between rival forces attempting to retrieve a valuable message cylinder stolen from an orbiting space station. A message cylinder stolen by a spy from an orbiting space station falls into the hands of Max, Jr. Following a melee with... (more)