The Good MarkThe Good Mark (1994) Season 1 Episode 4308-004- Phantom 2040 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 396 times total.
- Hearst Entertainment, Inc., Minos S.A., France 15
- Phantom 2040 Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pavlova, Dr. Jak, Professor Jack Archer, Sagan Cruz, Kit Walker, Jr./24th Phantom.
- Vocal Talent: Liz Georges (Pavlova), Mark Hamill (Dr. Jak), Alan Oppenheimer (Professor Jack Archer), Leah Remini (Sagan Cruz), Scott Valentine (Kit Walker, Jr./24th Phantom), Charles Dennis.
- Directed By Vincent Bassol, Michel Lyman, Mike Kaweski, Bertrand Tager Kagan.
- Produced By Mary Chojnowski Corbett.
Executive Producers: William E. Miller, David Corbett, Jeffrey Schon.
Associate Producer: Mary Katherine Moore.
Line Producers: Gwen Wetzler, Michel Lyman.
- Written By Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Based on the Character Created by Lee Falk.
- Executive Story Editors: Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Additional Development by Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Art Director/Conceptual Designer: Thom Schillinger.
- Original Model Design: Peter Chung.
- Additional Model Design: Paula La Fond, Stephanie Pyren-Fortel, Eric Canete.
- Storyboards: Romeo Francisco, Aleta Estes, David Williams, Rex Irvine, Vincenzo Tripetti.
- Storyboard Cleanup: Cesar Magsombol, Art Lee, John Lee, Peter Pace, Vincent Michael Edwards.
- Color Key: Allyn Conley, Jane Lane.
- Color Key Assistant: Darcee Frisch Olson.
- Computer Graphics: Thomas Kim.
- Background Layout: Jesse Santos, Nick Pugh, Melissa Suber, Vladimir Spasojevic.
- Background Color: Barbara Schade, Rebecca Jo Morales.
- Voice Direction: Stu Rosen.
- Production Manager: Andrew J. Leith.
- Production Controllers: Loretta Abata Elliot.
- Assistant to the Executive Producer: Miken Lee Wong.
- Educational Consultant: John Arnold.
- Production Executive: Steve Herman.
- Production Coordinators: Shareena Carlson, Lisa Larrick, Jamie Adner.
- Production Assistants: Katharine Nartonis, Courtney Narz, Bryan Thompson, Stefan Marks.
- Pre-Edit/Track Reader: Laurie Wetzler.
- Post Production Audio France: H2 Prod., Montage Sapa PM.
- Dialogue Recording and Editing: The L.A. Studios, Inc.
- Production Supervisor France: Scott La Barge.
- Production Supervisor Korea: Mike Kaweski.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor, France: Scott La Barge.
- Post Production Supervisor/Editor, Los Angeles: D.J. Graham.
- French Production Adapter: Helene Joubaud.
- Supervising Producers: Rene Huchez, Barham Rohani.
- Production Manager: Caroline Guicheux.
- Production Supervisors: Jean Marc Desrosiers, Michel Gantier.
- Animation Production: Sei Young Animation Co., Ltd.
- Executives in Charge: Choi An Hee, Cho Jung Jin.
- Produced by Hearst Entertainment Inc., Minos S.A., France 3
Created for Television by Hearst Entertainment, Inc.
Phantom 2040 and its characters are trademarks of The Hearst Corporation
King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Good Mark? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Phantom fights to clear his name when Sagan Cruz's corrupt Commander is paid off by Graft to frame the Phantom for causing the Great Train Wreck of 2024. Graft wants to leave the service of Rebecca Madison and Maximum, Inc. Rebecca points out that she... (more)