DuckmanDuckman (1994) Season 1 Episode 101- Duckman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 2428 times total.
- Klasky Csupo, Reno & Osborn Productions
- Paramount Domestic Television
- Duckman Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Eric Duckman, Bernice, Beatrice, Cornfed Pig, Ajax, Charles, Mambo, Fluffy, Uranus.
- Vocal Talent: Jason Alexander (Eric Duckman), Nancy Travis (Bernice, Beatrice), Gregg Berger (Cornfed Pig), Dweezil Zappa (Ajax), Dana Hill (Charles), E.G. Dailey [Elizabeth Daily] (Mambo), Pat Musick (Fluffy, Uranus), Joe Alaskey, Sheryl Bernstein, Linda Gary, Andy Houts, Jeffrey Jones, Walt Reno [Walt Reno Jr.], Charlie Schaughnessy [Charles Shaughnessy], Bruce Weitz.
- Directed By Marv Newland.
- Produced By Sherry Gunther.
Creative Producer: Everett Peck.
Executive Producers: Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Jeff Reno, Ron Osbourn.
Associate Producer: Larry Lefrancis.
- Written By Jeff Reno, Ron Osborn.
- Edited By Bill Wilner.
- Created by: Everett Peck.
- Developed by: Jeff Reno, Ron Osborn, Arlene Klasky, Gabor Csupo.
- Story Editors: Jeffrey Astrof, Mike Sikowitz.
- Staff Writer: Michael Markowitz.
- Casting: Barbara Wright, Karen Meisels.
- Character Design: Everett Peck, Jerry Richardson, Istvan Fellner, Diane Kredensor.
- Prop Design: David L. Allen.
- Background Design: Steve Meyers, Chris Battle, Daniel Krall, Craig Simmons.
- Storyboards: Ron Cambell, Evgueni Delioussine, Tom McLaughlin, Jeffrey Scott-Smith, Vincenzo Trippetti, William Tucker.
- Assistant Directors: Wesley Smith, Jeffrey Perlmutter, Samuel Williams.
- Animatic Assistants: Herb Moore, Marcel Prucha.
- Animation Timing: Bobtown Productions, Robert Hughes, Dana Connor, Steve Socki.
- Checkers: Sean Dempsey, Brian Boylan, Patty Jausoro, Zsuzsa Lamy.
- Computer Consultation: Laszlo Lakits.
- Color Design Supervisor: Andrew Brandou.
- Color Design: Kate Vander Wende, Kimberly Taylor, Dominique Blaskovich, Daniel Harris, Bruce Heavin, Soo Chun, Syd Kato, Robert King, Steve Meyers, Craig Simmons.
- Main Title Design: Tamara Varga, Steve Kirklys.
- Title Assistant Animation: Ingin Kim.
- Sample Animation: Andrei Svislotski, Debbie Baber.
- Production Manager: Frank Weiss.
- Production Coordinators: Susan Genard, Emily Gmerek, Parry Jausoro.
- Overseas Animation: Sunwoo Animation.
- Overseas Supervisor: Steve Whitehouse.
- Original Music: Scott Wilk, Todd Yvega.
- Frank Zappa's Music: Appointment to Her Majesty, The Scarley Pimpernel.
- Dialogue Recording: Peter Carlstedt.
- Dialogue Editing: Rick Arbuckle, Bill Wilner.
- Sound Effects Editing: Adam Kopald, Karen Oliver, Jeremy Pitts.
- Foley Sheets: Andy Houts.
- Foley Artists: Laura Macias, Sharon Michaels.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Peter Carlstedt.
- Track Reading: Broughton Winicki.
- Lipsync Assignment: Kent Holaday.
- Telecine and Online Editing: Action Video, Inc.
- Music Clearances: The Winogradsky Comp.
- Production Assistants: Azariah Owens, Erika Somerfeld, Ann Closs, Brian Gunther, Frank Martin.
- Executive Producers' Assistants: Donna Grillo, Elaine Hylandany.
Reno & Osborn Productions
In Association With
A Paramount Communication Company
The persons and events in this program are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons or events is unintentional. Copyright © MCMXCIV by Paramount Pictures, All rights reserved. This program is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal proseution. Duckman (tm) is a trademark of Paramount Pictures
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Duckman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Duckman questions his uniqueness as an individual and his ineffectiveness as a father while being stalked by a mad bomber seeking revenge.