Rugrats Go WildRugrats Go Wild (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 59 times this month, and 1919 times total.
- Klasky Csupo, Nickelodeon Movies
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Marianne Thornberry, Eliza Thornberry, Nigel Thornberry, Donnie Thornberry, Debbie Thornberry, Darwin, Kimmi Watanabe-Finster, Phil Deville, Lil Deville, Dil Pickles, Chuckie Finster, Angelica Pickles, Tommy Pickles, Drew Pickles, Didi Pickles, Stu Pickles, Charlotte Pickles, Chaz Finster, Kira Finster, Howard Deville, Betty Deville, Susie Carmichael, Piki.
- Vocal Talent: Jodi Carlisle (Marianne), Lacey Chabert (Eliza), Tim Curry (Nigel), Flea (Donnie), Danielle Harris (Debbie), Tom Kane (Darwin), Dionne Quan (Kimmi), Kath Soucie (Phil, Lil, Betty), Tara Strong (Dil), Christine Cavanaugh (Chuckie), Cheryl Chase (Angelica), Elizabeth Daily (Tommy), Bruce Willis (Spike), LL Cool J (Piki), Michael Bell (Drew Pickles, Chaz Finster), Melanie Chartoff (Didi Pickles), Julia Kato (Kira Finster), Tress MacNeille (Charlotte Pickles), Philip Proctor (Howard Deville), Jack Riley (Stu Pickles), Cree Summer (Susie Carmichael), Joe Alaskey.
- Directed By John Eng, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky.
Executive Producers: Eryk Casemiro, Albie Hecht, Julia Pistor, Hal Waite.
Co-Producers: Tracy Kramer, Patrick Stapleton, Terry Thoren.
- Written By Kate Boutilier.
- Edited By John Bryant, Kimberly Rettberg.
- First Assistant Sound Editor: Anne Couk.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Patrick Cyccone Jr., Michael Keller.
- ADR Editor: Tammy Fearing.
- Dialogue Editors: Kimberly Lowe Voigt, Eliza Pollack Zebert.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rugrats Go Wild? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information