Dog's Day Afternoon!Dog's Day Afternoon! (2001) Season 1 Episode 105-B- The Fairly OddParents Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 461 times total.
- NickToon Productions, Federated Inc.
- Viacom International, Inc.
- The Fairly OddParents Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Timmy Turner, Country Boy, Cosmo, Jorgen, Comic Announcer, Dad, Announcer, Wanda, Princess Fairy, Mom, Sophie, Kid, Female Newscaster, Vicky, Chester McBadbat, A.J., Mr. Crocker, Mayor, Television, The Crimson Chin, Nymph Kid, Bronze Kneecap, TV Announcer, Male Newscaster, Eddie, Vet, Teacher, Chet, Barry, TV Wrestler, Gardener, Driver, Hamster, Timmy's Dad, Kids, Female Fairies, Girls.
- Vocal Talent: Tara Strong (Timmy Turner, Country Boy, Girl #1, Female Fairy #1), Daran Norris (Cosmo, Jorgen, Comic Announcer, Dad, Announcer), Susanne Blakeslee (Wanda, Princess Fairy, Mom, Sophie), Grey DeLisle (Kid, Female Newscaster, Vicky, Kid #2, Female Fairy #2), Frankie Muniz (Chester McBadbat), Ibrahim Muhammad (as Ibrahim Haneef Muhammad) (A.J.), Carlos Alazraqui (Mr. Crocker, Mayor, Television), Jay Leno (The Crimson Chin), Dee Bradley Baker (as Dee Baker) (Nymph Kid, Bronze Kneecap, TV Announcer, Male Newscaster, Eddie, Vet, Teacher, Chet, Barry, TV Wrestler), Butch Hartman (Gardener, Driver, Hamster), Baranda Christian (Timmy's Dad).
- Directed By Butch Hartman, Larry Leichliter.
- Produced By Butch Hartman (Executive Producer).
Line Producer: Alexis Wallrich.
- Written By Steve Marmel.
- Creator: Butch Hartman.
- Art Direction: Bob Boyle.
- Storyboards: Erik Weise, Butch Hartman.
- Storyboard Clean-Up: Joe Daniello.
- Sheet Timing: Butch Hartman, Vonnie Batson.
- Production Coordinators: Michelle Bryan, Randy Saba.
- Production Assistant: Lewis Foulke.
- Script Coordinator: Jenny Nissenson.
- Lead Character Designer: Andy Suriano.
- Layout Designer: Stephan Lewis.
- Prop Designer: Jill Friemark.
- Lead Character Clean-Up: Shoshana Stolove.
- Additional Character Clean-Up: Dana Granger, Maureen Mascarina, Donna Zeller.
- Background Painter: Dan Chessher.
- Color Key Stylist: Cynthia McIntosh.
- Final Checker: Gary Hall.
- Supervising Sound Engineer: Krandal Crews.
- Second Engineer: Justin Brinsfield.
- Production Dialogue Supervisor: Tony Ostyn.
- Dialogue Editor: Matt Corey.
- Senior Diector of Technical Services: John Powell.
- Technical Engineering Supervisor: Jim Leber.
- Picture Editor: Mark Merthe.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Alison Flynn.
- BG Scanning Department: Steven Kellams, Steve Christian, Eric Stanton.
- Additional Post-Production Services: Mishelle Smith, Michael Petak, Jeff Adams.
- Post Production Sound Services: Advantage Audio, Inc.
- Sound Effects Editor: Michael Warner.
- Dialogue Editor: Robbi Smith.
- Foley Artist: Phyllis Ginter.
- Foley Recordist: Kris Daly.
- Re-Recording Mixers: Ray Leonard, Michael Beiriger.
- Post-Production Services: Hollywood Digital.
- Online Editors: Dan Aguilar, Faust Pierfederici.
- Telecine Colorist: Dan Judy.
- Animation Production Services: Yeson Animation Studios.
- Special Thanks: Bill Burnett, Margie Cohn, Laura Hunter, Mark Taylor.
- Production Executive: Emily Hache.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Lolee Aries.
A Frederator Incorporated Production
FAIRLY ODDPARENTS" and all related logos, titles and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
© 2001 Viacom International Inc.
All rights reserved.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Dog's Day Afternoon!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Well, it's another miserable night for Timmy with Vicky the babysitter at the home along with her dog that she treats MUCH better than Timmy. Eventually, Timmy has enough of being treated "like a dog," or rather, not like the dog. He wishes the dog and him to... (more)