Peter PanPeter Pan (1953) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 126 times this month, and 18116 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy, John, Michael, George Darling, Mary Darling, Nana, Captain J. Hook, Mr. Smee, Pirates (Turk, Black Murphy, Mullins, Starkey, Skylights, Bill Jukes), The Lost Boys (Foxy, Rabbit, Raccoon, Twins, Chubby, Skunk), Tiger Lily, Indian Chief, Crocodile.
- Vocal Talent: Bobby Driscoll (Peter Pan), Kathryn Beaumont (Wendy), Hans Conried (Hook, George Darling), Bill Thompson (Mr. Smee, other Pirates), Heather Angel (Mary Darling), Paul Collins (John), Tommy Luske (Michael), Candy Candido (Indian Chief), June Foray (Mermaid, Squaw, uncredited), Connie Hilton (Mermaid, uncredited), Margaret Kerry (Michael (?); Mermaid, uncredited), Johnny McGovern (Lost Boy, uncredited), Jeffrey Silver (Lost Boy, uncredited), Stuffy Singer (Lost Boy, uncredited), Robert Ellis (Lost Boy, uncredited), Tony Butala (Lost Boy, uncredited), Tom Conway (Narrator), Roland Dupree, Don Barclay, Karen Kester, Carol Coombs, Norma Jean Nilsson, Anne Whitfield, The Mitchell Choirboys.
- Directed By Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Bob Carlson, Eric Cleworth, Hugh Fraser, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Justice, Hal King, Don Lusk, Fred Moore, Cliff Nordberg, Ken O'Brien, Art Stevens, Harvey Toombs, Clair Weeks, Judge Whitaker, Marvin Woodward.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl (Peter Pan), Frank Thomas (Smee), Wolfgang Reitherman, Ward Kimball, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)] Jr, (Captain Hook), Marc Davis (Tinker Bell), Eric Larson (George Darling), John Lounsbery, Les Clark, Norm Ferguson.
Effects Animators: George Rowley, Joshua Meador, Dan MacManus, Blaine Gibson.
- Written By Ted Sears, Erdman Penner, Bill Peet, Winston Hibler, Joe Rinaldi, Milt Banta, Ralph Wright, William Cottrell (as Bill Cottrell).
Original Play: Sir James M. Barrie.
- Edited By Donald Halliday.
- Layouts: Charles Philippi, McLaren Stewart, Tom Codrick, A. Kendall O'Connor, Hugh Hennesy, Ken Anderson, Don Griffith, Al Zinnen, Thor Putnam, Lance Nolley.
- Backgrounds: Ralph Hulett, Ray Huffine, Art Riley, Thelma Witmer, Al Dempster, Dick Anthony, Dick Anthony, Eyvind Earle, Brice Mack, Art Landy.
- Color Styling: Mary Blair, John Hench, Claude Coats, Don Da Gradi.
- Special Processes: Ub Iwerks.
- Animation Model, Capatin Hook: Henry Brandon, (uncredited).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Peter Pan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Peter Pan, the boy who wouldn't grow up, arrives in the London nursery of the Darling children: Wendy, Michael and John. He teaches the children to fly (with the help of Tinker Bell's pixie dust), then takes them all to Never Land so Wendy can be mother to... (more)