Culture ShockCulture Shock (1999) Season 1 Episode 10A- 2515-122- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 1773 times total.
- NickToon Productions
- Viacom International, Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Pearl Krabs, Mermaid Man, Mrs. Puff, Mrs. SquarePants, Plankton, Larry, Gary, Mr. SquarePants, Police Fish, Karen.
- Vocal Talent: Tom Kenny (SpongeBob, Gary, Mr. SquarePants, Police Fish, Narrator), Clancy Brown (Mr. Krabs), Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick), Carolyn Lawrence (Sandy), Rodger Bumpass (Squidward), Lori Alan (Pearl), Mary Jo Catlett (Mrs. Puff, Mrs. SquarePants), Mr. Lawrence (Plankton, Larry), Jill Talley (Karen), Dee Bradley Baker, Sirena Irwin.
- Directed By Edgar Larrazabal.
- Produced By Stephen Hillenburg (Executive Producer).
Line Producer: Donna Castricone.
- Written By Paul Tibbitt, Mark O'Hare, Mr. Lawrence.
- Created by: Stephen Hillenburg.
- Storyboard Director: Paul Tibbitt.
- Storyboard Artist: Mark O'Hare.
- Animation Director: Edgar Larrazabal.
- Creative Director: Derek Drymon.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Culture Shock? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Squidward plans a talent show at the restaurant, but relegates SpongeBob to backstage duties.