The Chinese NightingaleThe Chinese Nightingale (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 104 times this month, and 2804 times total.
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Chinese Emperor, Nightingale, Crow, Girl Trio.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Written By Hans Christian Andersen (uncredited.
Original Story, "The Nightingale").
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Chinese Nightingale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A mini-musical, telling in song (through a trio of Chinese girls) the fairy tale of a beautiful nightingale, beloved of the Chinese emperor, who is gladdened by its song. The emperor is moved to play his own song. One day, the Japanese send a music box with a... (more)