Alice In WonderlandAlice In Wonderland (1951) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 80 times this month, and 30023 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, White Rabbit, Dodo, Lorina - Older Sister of Alice, Doorknob, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse, Walrus, Carpenter, Tweedledum, Tweedledee, Caterpillar, Bird in the Tree, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, King of Hearts, The Rose, Card, Bill, Singing Flowers, White Rose, Card Painters.
- Vocal Talent: Kathryn Beaumont (Alice), Bill Thompson (White Rabbit, Dodo), Heather Angel (Lorina - Older Sister of Alice), Joseph Kearns (Doorknob), Ed Wynn (Mad Hatter), Jerry Colonna (March Hare), James Macdonald (Dormouse), J. Pat O'Malley (as Pat O'Malley) (Walrus, Carpenter, Tweedledum, Tweedledee), Richard Haydn (Caterpillar), Queenie Leonard (Bird in the Tree), Sterling Holloway (Cheshire Cat), Verna Felton (Queen of Hearts), Dink Trout (King of Hearts), Doris Lloyd (The Rose), Bill Lee (Card Painter, as The Mellomen), Thurl Ravenscroft (Card Painter, as The Mellomen), Max Smith (Card Painter, as The Mellomen), Bob Hamlin (Card Painter, as The Mellomen), Don Barclay (Card), Larry Grey (Bill), Marni Nixon (Singing Flowers [uncredited]), Norma Zimmer (White Rose [uncredited]), Stan Freberg (uncredited).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Supervisor: Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Hal King, Judge Whitaker, Hal Ambro, Bill Justice, Phil Duncan, Bob Carlson, Don Lusk, Cliff Nordberg, Harvey Toombs, Fred Moore, Marvin Woodward, Hugh Fraser, Charles Nichols.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Ward Kimball (Cheshire Cat), Frank Thomas, Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], Wolfgang Reitherman, Marc Davis (Alice), Les Clark, Norm Ferguson.
Effects Animators: Josh Meador, Don MacManus, Gorge Rowley, Blaine Gibson.
- Written By Winston Hibler, Bill Peet, Joe Rinaldi, William Cottrell (as Bill Cottrell), Joe Grant, Del Connell, Ted Sears, Erdman Penner, Milt Banta, Dick Kelsey, Dick Huemer, Tom Oreb, John Wallbridge.
Books "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", "Through the Looking Glass": Lewis Carroll.
- Edited By Lloyd L. Richardson.
- Color Styling: Mary Blair, John Hench, Ken Anderson, Claude Coats, Don DaGradi.
- Layouts: McLaren Stewart, Tom Codrick, Charles Philippi, A. Kendall O'Connor, Hugh Hennesy, Don Griffith, Thor Putnam, Lance Nolley.
- Backgrounds: Ray Huffine, Art Riley, Dick Anthony, Brice Mack, Thelma Witmer.
- Special Processes: Ub Iwerks.
- Sound Director: C.O. Slyfield.
- Sound Recording: Robert O. Cook, Harold J. Steck.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Alice In Wonderland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
On a lazy, sunny afternoon, young Alice is dreamily ignoring a lesson when she is surprised to see a white rabbit, running briskly and looking at his pocket watch. She pursues him and falls down a rabbit hole, entering a magic land where she encounters a number... (more)