Half Empty SaddlesHalf Empty Saddles (1958) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Universal International
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Dapper Dan Dooley, Horse.
- Vocal Talent: Grace Stafford (Woody Woodpecker), Dal McKennon (Dapper Dan Dooley, Horse [uncredited]).
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Lester Kline.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer.
- Settings: Raymond Jacobs, Art Landy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Half Empty Saddles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In the desert, Woody Woodpecker, riding a horse, is gaily strumming a guitar and singing a song of loot long lost. Only he has the map of its location. Woody enters the ghost town of Paradise, dismounts and studies the map. "X" marks the spot in the Snake-Eye... (more)