Cops And SaucersCops And Saucers (1967) - Abbott & Costello Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 77 times this month, and 2411 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, RKO General, Jomar Productions
- Gold Key Entertainment, King World Productions
- Abbott & Costello Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bud Abbott, Lou Costello, Steel Monster.
- Vocal Talent: Bud Abbott (Bud Abbott), Stan Irwin (Lou Costello), Janet Waldo, Mel Blanc, Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Executive Producer: Lee Orgel.
Associate Producer: Art Scott.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Ken Muse, Carlo Vinci, Hugh Fraser.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Michael Maltese, Jack Mendelsohn, Neal Barbera.
- Edited By Dan Finnerty, Pat Foley, Gerald A. Bailey, Geoffrey Griffin.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Story Direction: Art Davis, Paul Sommer, Steve Clark.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layouts: Iwao Takamoto, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber, Bob Singer, Mo Gollub.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Bob Gentle, Richard Khim.
- Animation: Ray Abrams, Ken Muse, Carlo Vinci, Hugh Fraser.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Camera: Chuck Flekal, Roy Wade, Hal Shiffman, Frank Parrish, Bill Kotler, Roger Sims.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Paiker.
- Musical Director: Ted Nichols.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Film Editing: Dan Finnerty, Pat Foley, Gerald A. Bailey, Geoffrey Griffin.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cops And Saucers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information