Wind-Up WilmaWind-Up Wilma (1981) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1353 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Dino, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles Flintstone, Betty Rubble, Frank Frankenstone, Hidea Frankenstone, Stub Frankenstone, Umpire, Thief, Finrock.
- Vocal Talent: Henry Corden (Fred), Mel Blanc (Barney, Dino), Jean Vander Pyl (Wilma, Pebbles), Gay Auterson (Betty, Traffic Cop), John Stephenson (Frank Frankenstone), Julie McWhirter (Hidea Frankenstone), Don Messick (Announcer), Joe Baker (Mean, Checker), Jim McGeorge (Stub Frankenstone, Cop), Paul Winchell (Umpire, Thief, Reporter), Frank Welker (Finrock).
- Directed By Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Alex Lovy.
Supervising Producer: Margaret Loesch.
Associate Producer: Doug Paterson.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, John Burge, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Nicholas Harding, Chris Hague, Pamela Lofts, Paul McAdam, John Martin, Ray Nowland, Vivien Ray, Laurie Sharpe, Mike Stapleton, Andrew Szermenyei, Jean Tych, Kaye Watts.
Animation Director: Geoffrey Collins.
Supervising Animators: Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Greg Ingram, Paul Maron, Henry Neville.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Martin Chatfield.
Assistant Animators: Jac Appel, Paul Baker, Mark Benvenuti, Fernando Bernia, Astrid Brennan, Marian Brooks, Rodney D'Silva, Marc Erasmus, John Eyley, Ian Harrowell, Eva Helischer, John Hull, Denise Kirkham, Lucie Laarakkers, Steve Lyons, Jane Le Rossignol, Helen McAdam, Marie Orr, Kevin Peaty, Philip Pepper, Cliff Seeto, Rick Tinschert, Stella Wakil, Geoff White, Milan Zahorsky (Jr.).
- Written By Len Janson.
- Edited By Robert Ciaglia.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Recording Director: Alex Lovy.
- Character Design: Bob Singer, Ed Benedict.
- Sound Directors: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Layout Director: Steve Lumley.
- Layouts: Shane Porteus, Deane Taylor, Joe Shearer.
- Production Control: Vicki Joyce.
- Backgrounds: Richard Zaloudek, Jerry Liew, Judy Nicholson, Sue Speer, Ken Wright, Milan Zahorsky, Sr.
- Production Co-ordinator: Judy Cross.
- Supervising Director: Chris Cuddington.
- Animation Checking: Jan Cregan, Ellen Bailey, Liz Lane, Frances Mould, Renee Robinson.
- Xerography and Technical Director: Jack Pietruska.
- Color Stylist: Jenny Schowe.
- Paint: Narelle Derrick.
- Paint Check: Robyn Smith, Sharon Jackson, Liz Goodwin.
- Camera: Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Shaun Bell, Jan Cregan, Robert Evans.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Joe Sandusky, Terry Moore.
- Effects Editors: Daniels McLean, Catherine MacKenzie, Michael Bradley, Cecil Broughton.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1981 HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wind-Up Wilma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wilma gets a shot at the big leagues when the Bedrock Dodgers get her on their team as a pitcher.