Doug Ripped OffDoug Ripped Off (1994) Episode 48-B- Doug Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 277 times total.
- Jumbo Pictures, Ellipse Animation, Nickelodeon
- Doug Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz, Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink, Patricia 'Patti' Mayonnaise, Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie, Beebe Bluff, Phil Funnie, Mr. Swirly.
- Vocal Talent: Billy West (Doug Funnie, Roger Klotz), Fred Newman (Skeeter Valentine, Bud Dink), Constance Shulman ('Patti' Mayonnaise), Becca Lish (Judy Funnie, Theda Funnie), Alice Playten (Beebe Bluff), Doug Preis (Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone, Mr. Bluff), Bruce Bayley Johnson (Mr. Swirly).
- Directed By Curtis Crawford (Supervising Director).
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti.
Executive Producers for Nickelodeon: Vanessa Coffey, Mary Harrington.
Executive Producer for Ellipse: Simon Hart.
Executive Producers for Jumbo Pictures: Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Christine Martin, David Martin.
Supervising Producer: Jack Spillum.
- Written By Joe Fallon.
- Original Characters Developed By: Jim Jinkins, Joe Aaron.
- Creative Consultant: Tony Eastman.
- Story Editors for Jumbo Pictures: Dietrich Smith, Ken Scarborough.
- Story Editor for Nickelodeon: Will McRobb.
- Staff Writers: Alan Higgins, Matt Steinglass.
- Script Coordinator: Mark Dacus.
- Original Sound and Music Design: Fred Neuman.
- Production Sound Designer: Robert Pomann.
- Voice Directors: Jim Jinkins, Clay Hale.
- Track Coordinator: Clay Hale.
- Recording Assistant: Kevin Lyons.
- Sound Engineers: Joe Gouci, Marc Bazerman, Matt Hirt, Matt Bariaz, Dave Chmelc.
- Storyboards Supervised By: Glenn McDonald, Donald Bruce Poynter, Jonathan Royce.
- Design Directors: Sharon Fitzgerald, Jeff Buckland, Dan Shefelman.
- Background Design: Miriam Katin, Alisa Klayman, Meryl Rosner, Freya Tanz, Jeff Buckland.
- Character and Prop Design: Isabella Bannerman, Otis 'L' Brayboy III, Rufus Cohen, Easy de la Rosa, Ray Favata, Irene Roftheart.
- Background Styling: Michael Zodorozny, Elizabeth Seidman.
- Background Assisted By: Freya Tanz.
- Color Design: Karen Hyden, Monica Smith.
- Color Assisted By: Marina Dominis, Tonya L. Smay.
- Production Coordinators: Alan Bruckner, Damian Van Denburgh.
- Production Assistants: Craig Davis, Cleve Keller, Kathryn Heath, Charlene McBride, Sean Ramjerdi, Morgan Ritz, Michael Walsh.
- Pre-Production Editor: Neil Lawrence.
- Track Reading: Harry Chang.
- Mouth Assignment: Babooon Animation, Simi Nallaseth.
- Overseas Layout & Animation Studio: HanHo Studios.
- Layout Supervisor: Rick Allen.
- Animation Supervisor: Kevin McDonagh.
- Post Production Supervisor: Clay Hale.
- Picture/Dialogue Editor: Bruce P. Knapp.
- Video Supervisor: Frank Drucker.
- Post Production Video Facilities: The Tape House Editorial Co.
- Director of Operations and Finance: Ellie Copeland.
- Staff Accountant: Pam Braly.
- Assistant to Jim Jinkins: Linda K. Garvey.
- Assistant to Executive Producers: Claudia Anderson, Grace Bailey.
- Production Consultant: Jan Fleming.
- Design Assistant: Kim Chandler.
- Production Interns: Adam Bernard, Jeffrey Nodelman, Matt Oldfield, Stephanie Rubin, Phil Szostak.
- Special Thanks to Nickelodeon: Linda Simensky, Lois Peel Eisenstein, Michele Jabloner, Andra Shapiro, Cricket Stettinius, Eric Coleman, Anne Sweeney.
- Special Thanks to Ellipse: Raechel Crossen.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Doug Ripped Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Doug wishes he had a new cool bike rather than his old one, until it vanishes. He becomes obsessive about protecting his belongings and seeks revenge on the thieves.