Doug's In Debt!Doug's In Debt! (1996) Season 1 Episode ABC-059- Brand Spanking New! Doug Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 535 times total.
- Walt Disney Television Animation, American Broadcasting Company.
- Buena Vista Television
- Brand Spanking New! Doug Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Douglas 'Doug' Yancey Funnie, Patti Mayonnaise, Mosquito 'Skeeter' Valentine, Ned Cauphee, Mr. Dink, Porkchop, Roger Klotz, Boomer, Beebe Bluff, Elmo, Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone, Mr. Bluff, Willie, Chalky, Theda Funnie, Judy Funnie, Connie Benge, Mayor Tippi Dink, Mrs. Perigrew, Miss. Krystal, Guy Graham, Mr. Swirly, Mr. Crushee, Al Sleech, Moo Sleech, Greg Lee.
- Vocal Talent: Thomas McHugh (Doug), Constance Shulman (Patti Mayonnaise), Fred Newman ('Skeeter' Valentine, Ned Cauphee, Mr. Dink, Porkchop), Chris Phillips (Roger Klotz, Boomer), Alice Playten (Beebe Bluff, Elmo), Doug Preis (Phil Funnie, Lamar Bone, Mr. Bluff, Willie, Chalky), Becca Lish (Theda Funnie, Judy Funnie, Connie Benge), Doris Belack (Mayor Tippi Dink), Fran Brill (Mrs. Perigrew, Miss. Krystal), Guy Hadley (Guy Graham), Bruce Bayley Johnson (Mr. Swirly, Mr. Crushee), Eddie Korbich (Al Sleech, Moo Sleech), Greg Lee (Principal White).
- Directed By Bernie Denk, Jim Jinkins, Maurice Joyce, Jack Spillum.
- Produced By Jo Ellyn Marlow, Jack Spillum.
Executive Producers: David Campbell, Jim Jinkins.
Supervising Producers: Mark York, Marty York.
- Written By Steve Bannos, Betty G. Birney, Marcy Brown, Ted Cohen, Mark Edens, Michael Edens, Joe Fallon, Scott Fellows, Dennis Garvey, Don Gillies, Jeffery Kindley, Scott Kreamer, Glenn Leopold, Tommy Nichols, Andrew Reich, Ken Scarborough, Matt Steinglass, Sandra Willard, Mark York.
- Edited By Alysha Nadine Cohen, Meredith Watson Jeffrey.
- Cel Painter: Michael Lapinski, Vinh Truong.
- Dialogue Editor: Albert Height.
- Original Character Developer: Joe Aaron, Jim Jinkins.
- Story Editor: Cynde Clark, Steve Glanat.
- Voice Director: Kent W. Meredith.
- Talent Coordinator: Tsukasa Nakamori.
- Script Coordinator: Jim Rubin.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Siobhan Mullen, Christopher McCulloch, Siobhan Mullen.
- Storyboard Coordinator: Christine Spatafora.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Doug's In Debt!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Doug loses one of Judy's theatrical hats, and he ends up enlisting Roger's help to get it back.