My Name is RobbieMy Name is Robbie (2002) Episode 236-010- The Oblongs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 484 times total.
- Oblong Productions, Film Roman Productions, Jobsite Productions, Mohawk Productions Inc.
- The Oblongs Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Oblong, Pickles Oblong, Milo Oblong, Beth Oblong, Biff Oblong, Chip Oblong, Helga Phugly, Creepy Susie, Peggy Weggy, Mikey Butts, The Debbies, Anita Bidet, George Klimer, Jared Klimer, Debbie Klimer, Pristine Klimer, James.
- Vocal Talent: Lea DeLaria (Helga Phugly), Jeannie Elias (Beth Oblong, "Creepy" Susie, Mikey Butts), Will Ferrell (Bob Oblong), Pamela Segall (Milo Oblong, Jared Klimer, The Debbies), Jason Sklar (Chip Oblong), Randy Sklar (Biff Oblong), Jean Smart (Pickles Oblong), Becky Thyre ("Jawless" Peggy Weggy, Pristine Klimer, Debbie Klimer), Billy West (George Klimer, James, Anita Bidet), Charlie Adler.
- Directed By Vincent Waller.
- Produced By Karen K. Miller, Richard Quan.
Executive Producers: Jace Richdale, Bruce Helford, Deborah Oppenheimer.
Supervising Producers: Angus Oblong, Scott Buck.
Consulting Producers: Mike Reiss, M. Wallace Wolodarsky.
- Written By Jill Soloway.
- Edited By Leo Papin.
- Created by: Angus Oblong and Jace Richdale.
- Inspired by the Characters in the Book "Creepy Susie" by: Angus Oblong.
- Supervising Director: Michael Kim.
- Co-Producer: Leonard Dick.
- Consulting Producer: Mike B. Anderson.
- Executive Story Editor: Jill Soloway.
- Story Editor: Ben Kull.
- Casting: DeeDee Bradley C.S.A., Tony Sepulveda C.S.A.
- Original Casting: Mary V. Buck C.S.A., Susan Edelman C.S.A.
- Layouts: Atomic Cartoons, Inc.
- Layout Supervisors: Rob Davies, Warren Flannagan, Victor Marchetti.
- Layout Artists: Dallas Bolton, Marvin Estropia, Cory Evans, Oliver Domenchini, Peggy Howley, Byron Leboe, Charlie Lee, Bernard Lizon, Mario Macarayan, Victor Marchetti.
- Storyboard Artists: Oreste Canestrelli, Debbie Cone, Chong Suk Lee.
- Lead Character Design: Bill Schwab.
- Character Design: Orlando Gumatay.
- Character Layout Artists: Brian Brookshire, Mark Colangelo, Julie Forte, Lynne Healy, Eduardo Olivares, Jim Smith, Tomi Yamaguchi.
- Character Clean-up: Shawn Holt, Robert Lacko.
- Prop Design Supervisors: Craig Clark, Jennifer McChristian.
- Color Key Design Supervisor: Shawn Ahn-Lee.
- Color Key Design: Cynthia Phillips.
- Background Design Development: Joseph Holt.
- Background Design: Andrew Phillipson.
- Background Painters: Andrew Phillipson, Philip Y. Kim, Miok Yoo.
- Background Layout Artist: John Berman.
- Assistant Director: Chong Suk Lee.
- Animation Timers: Robert Ingram, Jon Lopez.
- Animation Checkers: Tanya Gilmore, Larry Smith.
- Animatic Supervisor: Ralph A. Eusebio.
- Animatic Editors: Heather Hay, Patrick Hazen.
- Animation Camera: Steve Ingram.
- Producer for Animation Production: Samantha Daley.
- Production Coordinators: Nancy Casalese, Simon Gore.
- Animation Executive Producers: John Hyde, Jon F. Vein.
- Animation Producers: Lolee Aries, Mike Wolf.
- Animation Associate Producers: Martin Alvarez, Miken Wong.
- Production Supervisors: Daniel Ridgers, Brandi Young.
- Animation Producer: Film Roman, Inc.
- Overseas Production: Akom, Nelson Shin, Jay Woo.
- Overseas Animation Supervisor: Terry Pike.
- Retake Director: Vincent Waller.
- Retakes: Dave Filoni.
- Post Production Supervisor: Tom Flores.
- Film and Electronic Laboratory: Laserpacific Media.
- Post Production Sound: Warner Bros. Studios Post Production Facilities.
- Re-recording Mixers: Neil Brody, Joe Citarella.
- Sound Supervisor: Mike Gollom.
- Sound Effects Editor: Rick Hamel.
- Music Editors: Stuart Goetz, Chris McGeary.
- Pre-Production Engineer: Gordon Suffield.
- Pre-Production Dialogue Editor: Elliot Anders.
- Pre-Production Sound: Screen Music Studios.
- Post Production Supervisor: Martin Alvarez.
- Post Production Coordinator: Daniel Ridgers.
- Lip Sync: Acacia Caputo.
- Track Reader: Charlie King.
- Production Coordinator: Monica Livingston.
- Production Assistants: Kaye Hong, Andrew Huebner, Corey Manuel, Brooks Stonestreet.
- Production Accountant: Sandra Contreras.
The characters and events depicted in this motion picture are fictional. Any similarity to any actual persons, living or dead, or to any actual events, firms, and institution or other entities, is coincidental and unintentional.
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries, and its unauthorized duplication, distribution, or echibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
© 2001 Oblong Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Country of first publication United States of America. Oblong Productions, Inc. is the author of this film/motion picture for the purpose of Article 15 (2) of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effects thereto.
Mohawk Productions, Inc.
In Association With
Warner Bros. Television
An AOL Time Warner Company
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about My Name is Robbie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bob's company, Globicide, builds a new theme park. When Bob takes the family there, he gets thrown from a ride. His only injury involves his jaw, but since Bob has no limbs, he uses his mouth to do everything. Unable to work, Bob becomes depressed until someone... (more)