The Stingiest Man In Town
English Title: The Number One Miser of the CityThe Stingiest Man In Town (The Number One Miser of the City) (1978) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1239 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Top Craft
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Ebenezer Scrooge, Marley's Ghost, Fred, Ghost Of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present, Ghost of Christmas Yet To ComeBelle, Martha, Tiny Tim, Belinda, Peter, Mrs. Cratchit, The Boy, B.A.H. Humbug, Street Animals.
- Vocal Talent: Walter Matthau (Ebenezer Scrooge), Robert Morse (Young Scrooge), Theodore Bikel (Marley's Ghost), Dennis Day (Fred), Paul Frees (Ghost Of Christmas Past, Ghost of Christmas Present), Debra Clinger (Belle, Martha), Bobby Rolofson (Tiny Tim), Steffi Calli (Belinda), Eric Hines (Peter), Darlene Conley (Mrs. Cratchit), Charles Matthau (The Boy), Tom Bosley (B.A.H. Humbug/Narrator), Sonny Melendrez, Diana Lee, Shelly Flint.
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
Director, Japanese Version: Katsuhisa Yamada.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass.
Associate Producer: Masaki Iizuka.
- Animated By Kazuyuki Komori, Yoshiko Sasaki, Masahiro Yoshida.
Animation Supervision: Tsuguyuki Kubo.
Animation Director: Katsuhisa Yamadu.
Animation Coordinator: Toru Hara.
- Written By Romeo Muller.
Original Story, "A Christmas Carol" By: Charles Dickens.
- Design: Paul Coker, Jr.
- Layouts: Kazuyuki Kobayashi, Takakatsu Yoshida, Hidemi Kubo.
- Background Design: Minoru Nishida.
- Backgrounds: Kazusuke Yoshihara, Kazuko It.
- Sound Recording: John Curcio, John Richards, Dave Iveland, Robert Elder.
- Sound Effects: Tom Clack.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Stingiest Man In Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A cartoon adaptation of Charles Dickens' 1843 novel "A Christmas Carol."