The Little Drummer BoyThe Little Drummer Boy (1968) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 7044 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Videocraft International Productions, NBC
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Aaron, Ben Haramed, Ali, the Magi, Our Story Teller, Sampson, Bim Baa Baa, Joshua, Magi.
- Vocal Talent: Teddy Eccles (Aaron), Josť Ferrer (Ben Haramed), Paul Frees (Ali, the Magi), June Foray (Aaron's Mother), Greer Garson (Our Story Teller), Vienna Boys Choir (Chorus).
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
Additional Director: Takeya Nakamura (uncredited).
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass.
- Written By Romeo Muller.
- Design: Charles Frazier.
- Continuity: Colin Romoff.
- Recording: Phil Kaye, Jim Harris.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Little Drummer Boy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After Aaron's family is killed, he finds his only friends are the lamb Baabaa, the donkey Samson and the camel Joshua. An unscrupulous travelling performer convinces them to join his troupe. Aaron follows a star to find Joshua (after the troupe leader sells him... (more)