Frosty The SnowmanFrosty The Snowman (1969) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 85 times this month, and 11514 times total.
- Animated TV Special
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Mushi Studio
- TV Special
- Cartoon Characters: Frosty, Professor Hinkle, Santa Claus, Karen, Ticket Agent, Hocus Pocus.
- Vocal Talent: Jackie Vernon (Frosty), Billy De Wolfe (Professor Hinkle), Paul Frees (Santa Claus, Traffic Cop, Ticket Agent), June Foray (Teacher, Karen), Jimmy Durante (Singer, Narrator).
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass.
- Animated By Steve Nakagawa (Animation Supervisor).
- Written By Romeo Muller.
- Edited By Irwin Goldrese (as Irwin Goldress).
- Sound Effects Engineers: Jim Harris, Phil Kaye.
- Editorial Supervisor: Irwin Goldress).
- Character Design: Paul Coker, Jr. [Coker's lettering was also used for the screen credits.].
- Continuity Design: Don Duga.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Frosty The Snowman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A discarded silk tophat becomes the focus of a struggle between a washed-up stage magician and a group of schoolchildren after it magically brings a snowman to life. Realizing that newly-living Frosty will melt in spring unless he takes refuge in a colder... (more)