Divide And ConquerDivide And Conquer (1985) Episode 1-047- ThunderCats Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 258 times total.
- Rankin-Bass Productions, Pacific Animation Corporation
- Telepictures Corporation
- ThunderCats Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lion-O, JackalMan, Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna, Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian, Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor, Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok, Snarf, Slythe.
- Vocal Talent: Larry Kenney (Lion-O, JackalMan), Lynne Lipton (Cheetara, Wilykit, Luna, Queen Luna), Peter Newman (Tygra, Wilykat, Monkian), Earl Hyman (Panthro, Red-Eye, Hammer-Hand, Captain Cracker, Grune The Destroyer, Mongor), Bob McFadden (Snarf, Slythe), Earl Hammond (Mumm-Ra, Tug-mug, Amok).
- Produced By Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr (Executive Producers).
Supervising Producers: Peter Bakalian, Lee Dannacher..
- Animated By Tsugu Kubo, Minoru Nishida, Katsuhito Akiyama, Akihiko Takahashi, Yukimatsu Ito, Yuji Yatabe, Kazafumi Nomura (Pacific Animation Corporation).
- Written By Lee Schneider.
Head Writer: Leonard Starr.
Script Supervisor: Peter Lawrence.
- In Charge of Production: Masaki Iizuka.
- Based on Characters Created By: Ted Wolf.
- Project Development: Leisure Concepts, Inc.
- Psychological Consultant: Robert Kuisis, Ph.D.
- Recording Staff: John Curcio (Dialogue), Michael Farrow (Music), Tom Perkins (Editorial), Larry Franke (Editorial).
- Effects: Peter Cannarozzi.
- Secondary Character Design: Jim Meskimen.
- Production Staff: Tony Giovanniello, Matthew Malach, Connie Long, Heather Winters.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Divide And Conquer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Vultureman invents a voice imitator that can imitate anyone's voice. The mutants use the invention to trick the ThunderCats into falling for false distress calls. They go on the communication frequency that the ThunderCats use and pretend to be ThunderCats in... (more)