I Got Glue BabeI Got Glue Babe (1999) Season 1 Episode 121- Sabrina, The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 431 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Hartbreak Films, Savage Studios, Pearson Television International
- Sabrina, The Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sabrina Spellman, Aunt Hilda Spellman, Aunt Zelda Spellman, Salem Saberhagen, Harvey Kinkle, Chloe, Malissa, Ramona, Bolt, Perki Babble, Grima, Jane, James, Amanda, Witch, Lori, Ashley, Inky, Fairy, Cheerleader, Gemeni "Gem" Stone, Pi, Bernard, Katy, Uncle Quigley, Spookie Jar, Tim the Witch Smeller, Slugloafe the School Bully, Leila Leigh, Bosley.
- Vocal Talent: Emily Hart (Sabrina Spellman), Melissa Joan Hart (Aunt Hilda Spellman, Aunt Zelda Spellman), Nick Bakay (Salem Saberhagen), Bill Switzer (Harvey Kinkle), Cree Summer (Chloe), Erin Fitzgerald (Malissa, Ramona, Bolt, Perki Babble, Grima, Jane, James, Amanda, Witch, Lori, Ashley, Inky, Fairy, Cheerleader), Chantal Strand (Gemeni "Gem" Stone, Pi, Bernard), Lalainia Lindbjerg (Katy), Jay Brazeau (Uncle Quigley), David Sobolov (Spookie Jar), Bob Bergen (Tim the Witch Smeller), Jason Michas (Slugloafe the School Bully), Janyse Jaud (Leila Leigh, Bosley), Phil Hayes, Long John Baldry, Garry Chalk, Andrew Francis, Don MacKay.
- Produced By Savage Steve Holland (Executive Producer).
- Camera: Terry Klassen.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about I Got Glue Babe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Everyone is fed up with Sabrina and Gem's constant rivalry. Sabrina casts a spell to make Gem and herself closer. But she uses too much potion, and it causes them to stick together. Being a Siamese twin with Gem is hard at first, but when they learn they might... (more)