The House On The CliffThe House On The Cliff (1970) Episode HB-20- Hardy Boys Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1034 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- Hardy Boys Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Joe Hardy, Frank Hardy, Pete Jones, Fenton Hardy, Chubby Morton, Wanda Kay Breckenridge, Aunt Gertrude Hardy.
- Vocal Talent: Byron Kane (Frank Hardy, Fenton Hardy), Dallas McKennon (Joe Hardy, Chubby Morton, Pete Jones), Jane Webb (Wanda Kaye Breckendridge, Aunt Gertrude Hardy).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Senior Director: Anatole Kirsanoff.
Associate Directors: Don Towsley, Bill Reed.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Frank Carr, Butch Davis, Clark Davis, Otto Feuer, Jack Foster, Ed Friedman, Fred Grable, Dick Hall, LaVerne Harding, G. Jorgensen, Len Kaluza, George Kreisl, P. Krukowski, Marshall La More, Jack Ozark, Michael O'Conner, Rod Parkes, Bernard Posner, Virgil Raddatz, Bill Pratt, Lenn Redman, Virgil Ross, Louise Sandoval, Ralph Sommerville, Larry Silverman, Reuben Timmins.
- Written By Ken Sobol, H.F. Mauberly, Eric Blair, David Melmoth.
- Edited By Joseph Simon, Jim Blodgett.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistant: Mike Hazey.
- Storyboards: Herman Labby, Oscar Dugau.
- Layouts: Herb Hazelton, Mel Keefer, Carol Marshall, Ray Vinella, Marilee Hever.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Sheila Brown, Pay Frye, Phil Lewis, Jack Healey, Martin Forte, Ralph Penn, Venitia Epler, Barbara Smith, Virgilio Arce, Jim Jones, Ann Gunther, Emerson Terry, Bill Loudenslager.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks, Royal Rohrdanz, John Remmel, Barbara Leighton.
- Production Coordination: Ronald W. Duhas.
- Music Published by: Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Background Music: Marc Ellis.
- Camera Supervisors: Roger Brown, Ray lee, Ron LaPeer, Roger Sims.
- Film Co-ordinator: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Dan Finnerty, Sam Horta, George Mahaha.
- Prints by: Technicolor.
The HARDY BOYS show is based on the HARDY BOYS storys by Franklin W. Dixon
The HARDY BOYS Songs Produced by Bill Traut, Jim Golden for Dunwich Production Ltd.
Special Choreography for HARDY BOYS musical groups by Jerry Norman
Produced at Filmation Associates
A TelePrompTer Company
© Filmation Associates 1969
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The House On The Cliff? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information