The Crack Of DoomThe Crack Of Doom (1966) - The Lone Ranger Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1428 times total.
- Format Films, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- Lone Ranger Productions, Jack Wrather Corporation
- The Lone Ranger Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Lone Ranger, Tonto, Taka, Indian Girl.
- Vocal Talent: Michael Rye (Lone Ranger), Shepard Menken (Tonto), Marvin Miller (Etcetera, Warlock), Hans Conrad (Etcetera), Richard Beals (Tiny Tom), Agnes Moorehead (Black Widow).
- Directed By Art Babbitt, Cam Ford, Stan Green, John Halas, Tom Halley, Jackie Huie, Rudy Larriva, Raymond Leach [Ray Leach], Mike Mills [Michael Mills], Bill Tytla, Harold Whitaker.
Supervising Director: Rudy Larriva.
Assistant Directors: Kathy Barrows [Kathy Barrows-Fullmer], Chris Decker [Christine Decker], John Dixon, Paul Marron, Graham Sharpe, Tom Wheater.
- Produced By Herbert Klynn.
Associate Producer: Jules Engel.
Executive Producer: Arthur A. Jacobs.
- Animated By Ruben Apodaca, Bob Bransford, Geoff Collins, Ed Friedman, Peter Gardner [Peter Gardiner], Alan Greene [Alan Green], Terry Harrison [Terence Harrison], David Livesey [Dave Livesey], Amby Paliwoda, Yvonne Pearsall, Virgil Ross, Laurie Sharpe, Hank Smith, David Whittam, Stan Wilkins.
- Written By Tom Dagenais, L.L. Goldman, Ken Sobol.
- Edited By Les Callaway, Roger Donley, Jack King, Bernard Moss.
Supervising Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Story Director: Tom Dagenais.
- Production Design: Tom Barling, John Cooper, Leif Gram, Stan Green, Gordon Harrison, Marilee Heyer, Nick Panesis, Walt Peregoy, Stan Riley, Peter Sachs, Don Sheppard.
- Characters: George W. Trendle.
- Background Artists: Tom Bailey, Thelma Dufton [Thelma G. Dufton], David Elvin, Zoran Janjic, Vern Jorgensen, Ted Lewis, Gary Lund, Carlos Marletto, Bob McIntosh, Chris Miles [Christopher Miles], Walt Peregoy, Gil Potter.
- Ink and Paint Artists: Amaya Ash, Zora Bubica, Wendy Hawthorn.
- Story Sketches: Lynn Goller, Sherman Labby, Gary Lund, Walt Peregoy.
- Music Arranger: Victor Schoen [Vic Schoen].
- Conductor: John Gregory [Johnny Gregory].
- Assistant to Producer: Henrietta Jordan.
- Executive Production Manager: Raymond Thursby [Ray Thursby].
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Crack Of Doom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When an earthquake splits open a mountain side, near an Indian village, An Indian girl is taken inside by a cave dweller. As Tonto and Taka go back into the mountain to look for the girl, they find the crack of doom leads back to a world of dinosaurs and... (more)