The Pale WhaleThe Pale Whale (1984) - Donkey Kong Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 424 times total.
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Donkey Kong Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Donkey Kong, Mario, Pauline.
- Vocal Talent: Soupy Sales (Donkey Kong), Peter Cullen (Mario), Judy Strangis (Pauline).
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols), Russ Mooney, John Kimball.
- Produced By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Larry Huber, Michael Hack.
- Edited By Edilberto A. Cruz.
- Story Editors: Gary Greenfield, Rick Merwin, Cliff Roberts, David Villaire.
- Story Direction Supervision: Sharon Rolnik.
- Assistant Supervision: Barry Caldwell.
- Story Direction: Robert Alvarez, Kurt Anderson, Barry Caldwell, Ron Campbell, Kathy Carr, Larry Eikleberry, Eddie Fitzgerald, Jan Green, Steve Hickner, Cullen Houghtaling, Larry Houston, Boyd Kirkland, Floyd Norman, Kevin Petrilak, Tom Sito, Mike Swanigan.
- Recording Director: Alan Dinehart.
- Additional Voices: Michael Bell, Alan Dinehart, Shawn Lieber, Tress MacNeille, Marilyn Schreffler, Steve Spears, Russie Taylor, Herbert Vigran, Janet Waldo, Cameron Young.
- Director of Production Design: Ric Gonzalez.
- Models Supervision: Alan B. Huck.
- Models: Patrick A. Ventura, Russell Hicks, Tom Hickson.
- Layout Supervision: Cosmo Anzilotti.
- Unit Supervisors: Gordon Bellamy, Jaime Diaz, Robert Givens.
- Layout Artists: Peter Alvarado, Wayne Becker, Fred Irvin, Jack Manning, Michael Oliva, Wallace Sides, Bruce Zick.
- Background Supervisio: Eric Semones.
- Backgrounds: Paro Hozumi, Dennis Durrell, Paul Julian, James Hegedus, Ron Dias, Winfield Hull, Eric Semones.
- Background Layout Supervision: David High.
- Background Layout Artists: Alex Mann, Lisa Souza, Bruce Zick.
- Color Key: Bunny Munns.
- Animation Supervision: John Conning, Mike Longden, Milton Gray, Willard Kitchen, Colin Baker.
- Animation Checking Supervision: Marlene Robinson May.
- Titles: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Production Coordinator: Loretta High.
- Coordinating Assistants: Paul Gorniak, Natalie Holt, Scott Smith, Tim Terusa, Tom Allen.
- Studio Manager: Jeffrey M. Cooke.
- Assistants to the Executive Producers: Melinda Diner, Stacy McLaughlin.
- Production Assistants: Allyn Conley, Laura Rubenstein, Hildy Mesnick, Megeen McLaughlin, Debby Ruby, Susan Feldstein, Maria Elena Guereca, Tracy Gillette, Lynne Pedegana, Lianne Woolley.
- "Supercade" Theme: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- "Q-Bert" Theme Written By: Rick Segall, John Bahler.
- Effects Editors: Tom Syslo, Pete Grives, Steve Caldwell.
- Music Editors: Peter Collier, Rick Gleitsman.
- Executive in Charge of Post Production: Chip Yaras.
- Negative Consultant: Mary Nelson.
- Laboratory: C. F. I.
- Re-Recording: Warner-Hollywood Studios.
- Re-Recording Mixer: James L. Aicholtz, C.A.R.
"Donkey Kong" Is Based Upon The Video Games "Donkey Kong" Made By Nintendo.
"Q-Bert" Is Based Upon The Video Game Enititled "Q-Bert" Owned By Mylestar Electronics, Inc.
"Kangaroo" Is Based Upon The Atari Video Game produced under license from Sun Electronics. © 1983 Atari, Inc. All rights reserved.
"Space Ace" Is Based upon the video game made by Magicom, Inc.; concept and engineering by RDI Video Systems; design and animation by Don Bluth; manufactured and marketed by Cinematronics, Inc.
© 1984 Ruby-Spears Enterprises Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Pale Whale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information