The Case Of The Red-Eyed RubyThe Case Of The Red-Eyed Ruby (1961) - Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 877 times total.
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Universal Pictures
- Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Willoughby, Yeggs Benedict.
- Vocal Talent: Dal McKennon (Inspector Willoughby, Yeggs Benedict).
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Les Kline [Lester Kline].
- Written By Bill Danch, Tedd Pierce.
- Settings: Ray Huffine, Art Landy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Case Of The Red-Eyed Ruby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Inspector Willoughby, seated on a camel trudging through the vast Sahara Desert, is on his way to return the fabulous Red-Eyed Ruby stolen from the forehead of an idol in the tomb of King Tut Tut Almond. His archenemy, notorious jewel thief Yeggs Benedict, who... (more)