Chapter Five: The Beast Men's PreyChapter Five: The Beast Men's Prey (1979) - The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 493 times total.
- Filmation Associates, King Features
- National Broadcasting Company
- The New Adventures of Flash Gordon Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Flash Gordon, Dr. Zarkov, Ming, the Merciless, Prince Barin, Princess Aura, Queen Fria, Dale Arden, Thun, Vultan, Gremlin.
- Vocal Talent: Robert Ridgely (Flash Gordon, Prince Barin), Alan Oppenheimer (Dr. Zarkov, Ming), Diane Pershing (Dale Arden), Allan Melvin (Thun, Vultan), Melendy Britt (Princess Aura, Queen Fria), Lou Scheimer (Gremlin).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Don Christensen.
Executive Producers: Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
- Animated By Bob Arkwright, John Allan Armstrong, Tom Baron, Jim Brummett, Kent Butterworth, Bill Carney, John Conning, Franco Cristofani, James A. Davis, Zeon Davush, Ed De Mattia, Jaime Diaz, Jeff Etter, Chuck Eyler, Francesca Freeman, Kennetha Gaebler, John Garling, Milton Gray, Karen Haus, Barry Helmer, Larry Miller, Emory Myrick, Greg Nocon, Bill Nunes, Frank Onaitis, Jack Ozark, Tony Pabian, Karen Peterson, Tom Ray, William Recinos, Virgil Ross, Don Ruch, Sonja Ruta, Ernie Schmidt, Larry Silverman, Nick Stern, Leo Sullivan, Reuben Timmins, Bob Trochim, Linn Trochim, Richard Trueblood, Bob Tyler, Dardo Velez, James T. Walker, Barry Whitebook, Larry White, Woody Yocum.
Animation Directors: Ed Friedman, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Gwen Wetzler, Kay Wright, Lou Zukor.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Marlene Robinson May.
- Written By Sam Peeples.
Story Editor: Ted Pedersen.
- Edited By James Blodgett, Earl Biddle.
- Production Manager: Joseph Simon.
- Cinematography: R.W. Pope.
- Camera Operators: Patty Burns, Don Dinehart, Roncie Hantke, Dan Larsen, David J. Link, Dean G. Teves, David Valentine, F.T. Ziegler.
- Art Direction: Herb Hazelton.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Bob Kline.
- Storyboard Artists: Kurt Conner, John Dorman, Paul Fennell, Eddie Fitzgerald, Rich Fogel, Karl Geurs, John Grusd, Mike Joens, John Kricfalusi, Lonnie Lloyd, Tom Minton, Mitch Schauer, Wendell Washer.
- Background Artists: Barbara Benedetto, Alan Bodner, Sheila Brown, Dianne Erenberg, Vern Jorgensen, Ellen Kashan, Pat Keppler, Tom O'Loughlin, Norly Paat, Curt Perkins, Don Peters, Don Schweikert, Don Watson.
- Key Layout Artist: Carol Lundberg.
- Layout Artists: Sharon Forward, Sergio Garcia, Ed Haney, David Hoover, Richard Hoover, Mary Jorgensen, John Koch, Michael Mitchell, Phillip Norwood, Sharon Rolnik.
- Layout Key Assistant: Mike Hazy.
- Color Director: Ervin L. Kaplan.
- Paint Supervisors: Alla Marshall, Val Vreeland.
- Xerography Supervisor: John Remmel.
- Checking Supervisor: Marion Turk.
- Cel Painter/Xerox Checker: Daryl Carstensen.
- Director, Animation Photography: R.W. Pope.
- Sound By: Glen Glenn Sound.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Waxman.
- Sound Effects Supervisor: George Mahana.
- Film Coordinators: Toni Christiansen, June Gilham.
- Production Controller: Robert W. Wilson.
- Color By: Technicolor.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Chapter Five: The Beast Men's Prey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Prince Barin's deadly ice arrows and Vultan's fiery energy balls are no match for Ming's ray tanks and the forest kingdom's intrepid group is forced to flee Ming's palace in their mecho mole machine without Flash, Dale and Dr. Zarkov. Flash and friends escape... (more)