Alternate Title: Going Into BusinessLittle Business (Going Into Business) (1976) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 472 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Cosby (Fat Albert, Mushmouth, Mudfoot), Jan Crawford (Russell, Bucky), Gerald Edwards (Weird Harold), Eric Suter (Rudy), Lou Scheimer (Dumb Donald), Demetra McHenry, Erika Carroll, Lane Vaux.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Live Action Sequences Director: Arthur H. Nadel.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Executive Producer: William H. Cosby Jr.
- Edited By Doreen Dixon, Jim Blodgett.
Edting Supervisor: Joseph Simon.
- Creative Director: Don Christensen.
- Animation Directors: Rudy Larriva, Don Towsley.
- Storyboard Supervision: Kay Wright.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Paul Fennell.
- Layout Supervision: Herb Hazeltonm, Albert De Mello.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Ed Haney.
- Layout: George Goode, Lorna Smith, Wes Herschensohn, Mario Piluso, Bob Kline, Wendell Washer, John Perry, Jim Willoughby.
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Tom O'Laughlin, Curtiss Perkins, Don Peters.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk.
- Xerography Supervision: John Remmel.
- Paint Supervision: Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: Robert Pope.
- Camera: Thane Berti, Joe Ponticelle, F.T. Ziegler.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Feature Songs Producors: Richard Delvy, Ed Fournier.
- Background Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Educational Advisory Panel: Dr. Gordon L. Berry, Dr. Norma Feshbach, Dr. Seymour Feshbach, Dr. Thomas LaBelle, Dr. Gloria Powell, Dr. James Sackett, Mrs. Gloria Searls.
- Color: Technicolor.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Little Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The boys are duped by a fraudulent advertisement for a free bicycle.