That Was No Worthy Opponent, That Was My SisterThat Was No Worthy Opponent, That Was My Sister (1972) - The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 467 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Redwood Productions
- Paramount Television
- The Brady Kids Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Greg Brady, Marcia Brady, Peter Brady, Jan Brady, Bobby Brady, Cindy Brady, Ping, Pong, Marlon, Fleetwood, Chuck White.
- Vocal Talent: Barry Williams (Greg), Maureen McCormick (Marcia), Christopher Knight (Peter), Eve Plumb (Jan), Mike Lookinland (Bobby), Susan Olsen (Cindy), Larry Storch (Marlon, Fleetwood, Chuck), Jane Webb (Ping, Pong).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Executive Producer: Sherwood Schwartz.
Associate Producer: Marc Richards.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Lee Halpern, LaVerne Harding, Lou Kachivas, Les Kaluza, Marsh Lamore, Larry Miller, Russ Von Neida, Bill Nunes, Casey Onaitis, Jack Ozark, Anthony Fabian, William Pratt, Eddie Rehberg, Len Rogers, Virgil Ross, Louise Sandoval, Larry Silverman, Hank Smith, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins, George Waiss, Kaem Wong.
Supervising Animator: Amby Paliwoda.
Animation Directors: Rudy Larriva, Bill Reed.
- Written By Mark Richards.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedetto.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Michael O'Connor, Dan Noonan, Paul Fennell, Jack Miller, Dale Hale.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Bill House.
- Layout: Albert de Mello, Herb Hazelton, Carl Lundberg, Virgil Raddatz, Cliff Voorhees, John Perry, Kay Wright, Wes Herschensohn, Les Kaluza, Lou Karchivas, Louise Sandoval, Dick Hall.
- Director Of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Tom O'Loughlin, Maurice Harvey, Boris Gorelick, Bill Loudenslager.
- Checking Supervision: Martin Turk, Jane Phillipi.
- Xerography & Paint Supervision: John Remmel, Betty Brooks.
- Camera: Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Byron McRae, Frank Harrish, Bob Pope.
- Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simm, Doreen Dixon.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Feature Song Performed By: The Brady Bunch (Courtesy Of Paramount Records).
- Recording Supervised By: Jackie Mills.
- Background Music By: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Music And Sound Effects: Horta-Mahna Corp
- Color By: Technicolor
- Executive Consultant: Sherwood Schwartz.
A TelePrompter Company
Copyright © 1972-1973 Filmation Assoc. - Redwood Productions
In Association With Paramount Television
A Division Of Paramount Pictures Corporation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about That Was No Worthy Opponent, That Was My Sister? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Greg learns that his opponents in the student council election are his sister Marcia and his nemesis, Chuck. Chuck alters Greg's campaign poster at the printers in a way that makes Greg look ridiculous, but Greg thinks its his sister Marcia who has stooped to... (more)